Rate Thread
03-18-2014, 08:58 PM
New Guy
Hey everyone wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Dan and as you can probably tell by the username I ride a 2008 Ducati 1098, I also own a 1999 Yamaha R6 and a 2007 WR450 that I'm turning into a full on road race bike. My wife and I moved into the area over a year ago, my job brought me here, I'm a 21 year active duty Army guy that works on helicopters so I like to do alot of my own maintenance on my bikes but sometimes have to get others to when I don't have the special tools which is why I didn't get to come hang out this evening. I enjoy track days and the group rides, hope to see everyone on a future ride.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 09:08 PM by JetMech.)
RE: New Guy
Welcome to site! Another aviation techy. Lots of good folk around here with lots of experience. Keep an eye out for rides. Many of us here do tracks days as well. Again, Welcome.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
03-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the site keep an eye out for our
rides

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
03-18-2014, 10:07 PM
welcome sir!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
03-19-2014, 01:05 AM
Welcome to the site, and thank you for what you do for our country. What's it like working on those choppers? That Guy is our wrench here, great work, and he'd be happy to help you out; he'll probably have his own welcome posted up by morning. You didn't miss much this evening, trust me, but keep an eye out for upcoming rides/gatherings. There are a lot of great people on here, and they're never far if you need anything. Hope to see you out and about soon.

[Image: image_zpsbdfc42d3.jpg]
03-19-2014, 06:22 AM
Welcome to the forum hope to see u in the future rides

Only a dog and rider knows what's it like sticking your head out the window of a moving car Yahoo[/color]
03-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Welcome!

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
03-19-2014, 08:42 AM
Welcome! I am another aviation nut myself. Almost joined the army to be an Apache driver (or at least a MD pilot) but not having a degree eliminated my chance to be an officer and thus a pilot. Rotorwing is fun stuff tho, was a VERY strange transition for me after learning fixed wing flying. Im pretty sure your life expectancy drops pretty dramatically when you fly helicopters so its probably for the better. 2000 moving parts and every one of them is critical! lol.

If you need some help on some more advanced maint. stuff, give me a shout. I have done most anything you could think of and if a special tool is needed, and I don't have it, I can usually make it.

hope to see you out on some rides.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
03-19-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks everyone I look forward to getting in some rides, getting the Duc back from service today, Justin I may hit you up in the future I'm working on my R6 engine right now been having trouble with loss of power.

Dan

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious