Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
My dual sport rides
03-18-2014, 05:49 AM
My dual sport rides
Rides up to Mt Charleston into Red Rock and Griffith peak. Another of my ride through Death Valley, this one is out at the Race Track.

The Klr going up from Lee to Kyle Canyon for early morning breakfast. Setup for dirt adventure long haul was planning a trip to Death Valley and up to gold point. Another pic of the KLR on long haul setup for street trip to Utah.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: My dual sport rides
A pic at winter at Mt Charleston and a few more near by during a summer ride.

Some more also of Death valley rides

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-18-2014, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 05:42 PM by Rev. That Guy.)
(03-18-2014 05:17 PM)lvrider Wrote:  A pic at winter at Mt Charleston and a few more near by during a summer ride.

Im pretty sure I saw you and the guy on the black honda yesterday afternoon/evening on Grand Canyon and alexander about 6-ish going north bound.

errr. scratch that, maybe the black Honda and someone on a GSXR... similar jacket as in the pic tho. Definitely recognize the black honda.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
03-19-2014, 11:03 AM
(03-18-2014 05:41 PM)That Guy Wrote:  
(03-18-2014 05:17 PM)lvrider Wrote:  A pic at winter at Mt Charleston and a few more near by during a summer ride.

Im pretty sure I saw you and the guy on the black honda yesterday afternoon/evening on Grand Canyon and alexander about 6-ish going north bound.

errr. scratch that, maybe the black Honda and someone on a GSXR... similar jacket as in the pic tho. Definitely recognize the black honda.

- J

Nope, Sorry to say not I. I was at the house at 1440 hours getting my camp gear organized.
Normally I can be seen on the 215 heading South from Anne Road to Durango at 0430 hour to 0500 hours. Then heading North at 1400 hours. Sometimes I take Bluediamond around to Charleston and then up the 215.

I live in the far North west and work Durango and Bluediamond.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious