Motorcycle crashes into bicyclists
04-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Motorcycle crashes into bicyclists

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Motorcycle crashes into bicyclists
Fuckin 10 speeds, riding in a notorious sport bike haven. I will say that the operator definately had target fixation on the pedal bike. Reminds me of every single time I ride red rock, always some lance armstrong wannabe and his cronies trying to achieve greatness.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure that it is worth watching
04-28-2013, 10:59 AM
I haven't actually watched the video yet, but the still image that pops up when you're waiting to click play looks sick!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
04-28-2013, 11:03 AM
(04-28-2013 10:07 AM)CBRrated Wrote:  Fuckin 10 speeds, riding in a notorious sport bike haven. I will say that the operator definately had target fixation on the pedal bike. Reminds me of every single time I ride red rock, always some lance armstrong wannabe and his cronies trying to achieve greatness.

Just as we have the right to ride our motorcycles at redrock or in this mulholland the bicyclest also have the right. It's amature motorcycle riders who treat the street as their personal race track who are the idiots. Take it to an actual race track if you want to test your limits. Putting yourself at risk is one thing but hurting or possibly killing someone else is unacceptable. We are all enjoying what we love to do including the cyclest. Maybe you should get off the street and go to the track if you want to ride like a Valentino Rossi wannabe.

As far as the video goes its very unfortunate and thankfully no one was seriously injured. This is the type of riding that gives all of us sport bike riders a bad image.
04-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Daaaaaaamn....

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
04-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Lol, that rider was nowhere near track speed. And yes I do plenty of track days thank you, and I definately dont treat the street the same. Perhaps if you had more knowledge and experience riding... (other than fixating on the spandex you love so much) you might understand the difference...see ya out there

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure that it is worth watching
04-28-2013, 12:07 PM
I agree with etchasketch here. The cyclist has the same right to the road as do motorcycles. The guy in vid I'm sure knew that he was flying around the famous corner and wanted to look good for the camera. He did target fixate and it not only cost him but injured someone else in the process. It's very unfortunate however had that cyclist Not been there i still think this guy would have fixated on the dirt and would have ended there anyway. This guy was definitely treating the street like a race track. As fun as twisters may be, leave that shit for the track.

I'm sure we can all relate this to RR. At least the cyclist was on the correct side of the road and going the correct direction.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
04-28-2013, 12:22 PM
I def agree with that, at least he was on the correct side of the road

04-28-2013, 02:13 PM
LIVE STRONG

04-29-2013, 09:01 AM
(04-28-2013 10:07 AM)CBRrated Wrote:  Fuckin 10 speeds, riding in a notorious sport bike haven. I will say that the operator definately had target fixation on the pedal bike. Reminds me of every single time I ride red rock, always some lance armstrong wannabe and his cronies trying to achieve greatness.

(04-28-2013 11:45 AM)CBRrated Wrote:  Lol, that rider was nowhere near track speed. And yes I do plenty of track days thank you, and I definately dont treat the street the same. Perhaps if you had more knowledge and experience riding... (other than fixating on the spandex you love so much) you might understand the difference...see ya out there

(04-28-2013 12:22 PM)CBRrated Wrote:  I def agree with that, at least he was on the correct side of the road

(04-28-2013 02:13 PM)CBRrated Wrote:  LIVE STRONG

just...... wow.

and

Although, studying it closely you can clearly see that the motorcyclist was not fixated on the bicycle, but rather, it appears on the photographers on the INSIDE of the corner... notice hes looking in and seems as though he didn't have any idea that he was pushing out until too late judging by the sudden turn of the helmet.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious