Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Mark Strout - Please read
07-12-2019, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 03:04 PM by ars0n.)
Mark Strout - Please read
With the deepest condolences to Marks friends and family and those with us at Sin City Sportbikes, I regrettably announce that Mark Strout ended his life last week. Please use the link below to send your best wishes to Marks family.

I will update when a funeral date or any other form of celebration of life is announced.

Sad times =(. Going to miss Mark. He showed up to a few of our rides and a Christmas party a few years ago. I talked to him not too long ago and he spoke about he was going to school again and turning his life around. I am really at a loss for words and very upset and confused.. I hope we can get some kind of answers or closure.. I will update as any more info comes available...

- Arson

We will miss you Mark. Ride on in paradise brother.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituari...7ryGcdrzek

UPDATE - Celebration of life -

COME CELEBRATE MARK'S LIFE WITH US. SATURDAY, AUGUST 3, 2019 FROM 12:00 NOON TO 4:00 PM.
Prestige Banquet & Event Center, 1029 Whitney Ranch Dr, Henderson, NV 89014.
Casual dress, please. Be comfortable. Please be sure to post your thoughts on
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/…/las-…/...t-8776814…

Please send your photos/videos & music suggestions to celebratemarkslife@gmail.com so we can put the video together.

Thank you for all the love,
Mom (Ann)

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Mark Strout
Yes. I will be making a post shortly.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-14-2019, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 07:43 PM by ars0n.)
RE: Mark Strout - Please read
Updated the main post.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

07-26-2019, 11:32 PM
Bump. Anyone going?

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
07-27-2019, 10:43 PM
I will be there.

08-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Who is riding in? Anyone wanna meet up?

08-03-2019, 02:38 AM
I’ll be caging. 105 at noon. Meet up would be nice.

08-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Have a kids soccer game that was moved up, going to be caging it as well. I will see you there at 12.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious