Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
MOTO-D TIRE WARMER LINEUP - features, specs, prices, pics
08-10-2012, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 08:54 AM by MOTO-D.)
MOTO-D TIRE WARMER LINEUP - features, specs, prices, pics
Hi All.

Wanted to make sure everyone had correct information on our warmers lineup.

All MOTO-D tire warmers feature an industry leading 2-Year "Burnout Proof" Warranty (yes we will actually cover a burnt warmer if you left it on and went out on track)!

www.MOTODRACING.com

Our PRO-Series D/T are handcrafted featuring carbon wire technology which heats up very quickly and using less power than standard tire warmers which use copper wiring. An exterior carbon composite shell provides excellent insulation. These are not your average tire warmers. On high mode they can reach 85'C or 185'F.

[Image: moto-d_digital_motorcycle_tire_warmers_3.jpg]

Our PRO-Series Digital are handcrafted featuring carbon wire technology and a carbon composite exterior shell. A slim line backlit LCD controller constantly monitors and adjusts temperature from 40'C / 100'F up to 95'C / 200'F with 10 heating velocities. Bring the heat!

[Image: moto-d_motorcycle_tire_warmers.jpg]

When you add in the price, performance, and warranty we offer you will see why we feel that everyone who is into performance riding should know about us! Thanks to everyone from SCSPORTBIKES for their continued support!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2012, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 08:58 AM by MOTO-D.)
RE: MOTO-D TIRE WARMER LINEUP - features, specs, prices, pics
Our PRO-Series is not the same as others brands which offer brittle copper wire and a short 1-year limited warranty vs. our 2-Year hassle free "Burnout Proof" Warranty. For a few gallons of gas you get so much more with MOTO-D!

[Image: moto-d-pro-motorcycle-tire-warmers-69.jpg]
08-10-2012, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 09:01 AM by MOTO-D.)
Thanks everyone from SCSPORTBIKES.org for their support!

www.MOTODRACING.com or FACEBOOK/MOTODRACING

[Image: moto-d-pro-motorcycle-tire-warmers-66.jpg]
08-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Never heard of MOTO-D Racing?

Want to know what our other customers say or think about MOTO-D Racing Tire Warmers?

Want to see more pictures of MOTO-D Racing Tire Warmers from actual customers?

Visit our Facebook page > Motod Racing | Facebook

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQsAfDs4MW3pVR5K6xcKp...97EyXC7nBg]

If you are in the market for tire warmers, please do yourself a favor and check out www.MOTODRACING.com so we can earn your trust and business by offering a quality product at an an affordable price all backed by our personal customer service and industry best 2-Year "Burnout Proof" Warranty. Thanks, Scott from www.MOTODRACING.com
08-10-2012, 10:15 AM
More pics from our customers! www.MOTODRACING.com

[Image: moto-d_pro_motorcycle_tire_warmers_20.jpg]

[Image: moto-d_pro_motorcycle_tire_warmers_18.jpg]

[Image: moto-d_pro_motorcycle_tire_warmers_17.jpg]
08-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi Moto-D,

Whats your name ?
Where are you from ?
What do you ride ?

And, how about offering a discount for registered SCS forum members ?

Icon_thumright

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
08-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Lol where have you been Freddy! He posted up on our old site months ago! Moto already posted up a deal as well, but only 2 peeps are in for the group buy. So, Moto d has given us a private discount that you will need to speak with either him or myself about!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-10-2012, 04:18 PM
(08-10-2012 03:10 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Lol where have you been Freddy! He posted up on our old site months ago! Moto already posted up a deal as well, but only 2 peeps are in for the group buy. So, Moto d has given us a private discount that you will need to speak with either him or myself about!

I know, but if you're new on this site you wouldn't know, would you ?

NO relying on the old site!

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
08-10-2012, 04:22 PM
I seeee... =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-11-2012, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 09:02 AM by MOTO-D.)
Hi Moto-D - Hi SCSPORTBIKES! Happy to say hello!

Whats your name ? - Scott from MOTO-D
Where are you from ? - I'm from NY, born and raised
What do you ride ? - currently ride a 2006 GSXR 750, she's all track now after a recent run off and repair which resulted in the street fairings and lights be gone and all new Sharkskinz being installed. I'm currently in the market for a Monster 1100EVO, Streetfighter, or an Aprila Tuono....need something for early morning coffee runs on the weekend when I'm not at the track.

And, how about offering a discount for registered SCS forum members ? - GREAT IDEA! WARMERS ARE ON SALE NOW - CHECK THE WEBSITE AT WWW.MOTODRACING.COM

Thanks for your support!

If anyone has any special requests, questions, or needs anything special...this is what we do! Call us (number on the site) or email to INFO@MOTODRACING.COM

[Image: moto-d_pro_motorcycle_tire_warmers_10.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious