Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
--Last minute-- Lotto Ride to AZ
12-16-2013, 10:37 AM
--Last minute-- Lotto Ride to AZ
Taking a ride with Tomy and Tapp-her and some others to the AZ side to buy MY winning lotto ticket..
Open to anybody who wants to witness MY winning purchase...

Meeting at 11 at the PF Changs off Eastern and 215 at 11... K/U at 1120..

and dont ask me to google map it cuzzzz I aint...... Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: --Last minute-- Lotto Ride to AZ
IN

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
12-16-2013, 11:01 AM
sorry... off Green Valley Parkway and the 215... bleh
12-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Just got home, a bit early. Wish I saw this earlier wouldve gone.
12-16-2013, 08:33 PM
I can't believe people actually wait in line to buy lottery tickets. Even when it's this high, I can just walk into any store anytime and purchase them.

If anyone wants any lottery tickets, you can make a direct deposit into my US Bank Checking Account and I will purchase them in Idaho. I can take a photo of your ticket and email it to you, mail it, scan it whatever.

Kenny
12-16-2013, 10:10 PM
(12-16-2013 08:33 PM)VEGASRIDER Wrote:  I can't believe people actually wait in line to buy lottery tickets. Even when it's this high, I can just walk into any store anytime and purchase them.

If anyone wants any lottery tickets, you can make a direct deposit into my US Bank Checking Account and I will purchase them in Idaho. I can take a photo of your ticket and email it to you, mail it, scan it whatever.

Kenny

Ive never waited in line when I goto Rosie's (other than the normal corner store in the middle of nowhere line of about 3-5 people). Its a little bit of a drive, but not bad. Round trip for me is an hour and a half and not a bad drive. Nice sometimes.

Now, for those people who drive to stateline....................
12-17-2013, 12:01 PM
(12-16-2013 10:10 PM)doz Wrote:  
(12-16-2013 08:33 PM)VEGASRIDER Wrote:  I can't believe people actually wait in line to buy lottery tickets. Even when it's this high, I can just walk into any store anytime and purchase them.

Kenny

Ive never waited in line when I goto Rosie's (other than the normal corner store in the middle of nowhere line of about 3-5 people). Its a little bit of a drive, but not bad. Round trip for me is an hour and a half and not a bad drive. Nice sometimes.

Now, for those people who drive to stateline....................

Well I know the point of this thread is to enjoy the ride, but as far as the line, it might be longer than you are expecting it to be, considering the amount for tonight's drawing. They are saying one billion! I have seen news footage that people have waited up to three hours, which is insane. I will gladly purchase lottery tickets for anyone on this forum for any drawing.

Kenny
12-17-2013, 01:51 PM
they just showed pics, and the line wraps around the parking lot..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
12-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Any of you guys who bought tickets want to sell a piece of their tickets. I split the cost of what you bought for 50/50 share should you win!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious