Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
It is with a very deep heart and sincerest apologies to all..
05-07-2015, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 01:00 PM by ars0n.)
It is with a very deep heart and sincerest apologies to all..
That I have to tell you that we lost one of our own today..

John smith, obviouslykk as some may know him, was killed today on his motorcycle around 8am on lake mead drive. He was rushed to the hospital but apparently he died at the scene or on the way. I have not spoken with the family yet but a few have, I just recently got his fathers contact number and would like to ask/invite him to a Sunday vigil for John.

As we get closer to sunday and as soon as I have hammered out the details with Mike (John's Father) please check this post for updates as to when and where the vigil will be.

If you have anything nice to say about him please post up. I will make another post on facebook as well with the comments so that the family may see and move this post to the public forum tomorrow.

VIGIL UPDATE -

The Vigil will be Saturday from 8-10pm

We will be meeting up and riding down at the Chevron on Lake mead and las vegas blvd at 7pm. Kickstands up at 7:45.

I believe Emily will be bringing the car. I will be bringing some paper/pens/markers and candles. If you need help bringing anything please let one of us know.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: It is with a very deep heart and sincerest apologies to all..
Gonna miss the smart ass! Was a great guy and very humble and honest. Unfortunately I did not get to spend as much time with, or get to know him as well as I would have liked, but the few times we did hang out one-on-one, we had fun, usually while wrenching on his bike. He was - is - a good soul and a good guy.

Sadly I wont be in town this Saturday so please do ensure that his family receives my deepest condolences and I will be there in spirit. If his family or son need anything, Let me know and I will do what I can.

Also my thoughts are with the 11 year old that was critically injured in the accident as well and that family. Please, ya'll, be careful out there.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
05-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Nicole and I are extremely saddened by this. We have spent a lot of time with Jon in the last year. And the last week. Loved this kid like a brother and will miss him like crazy. Got a lot of miles with him on the road, and expect him to be with me for many more.
RIP brother and keep an eye on us all
#yumi

You only get back what you put in!
05-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Wow. This is a shame. Hate to see stuff like this happen. I'll be in for the vigil. Not sure if Jenna has plans with her mother for mother's day or not yet, but will know later tonight.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
05-07-2015, 08:22 PM
I think someone already got the ball rolling, it might be tomorrow night.. i will be out of town until tomorrow afternoon, im hoping I can make it. Will post up more details..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

05-07-2015, 09:04 PM
It will be Saturday from 8 to 10 at lake mead and Marion

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
05-07-2015, 09:34 PM
I was saddened to hear about this, RIP Jon, may he ride through the clouds in everlasting peace. Our thoughts will remain with him and his mourning family for years to come. Unfortunately I will be unable to be there for the vigil on Saturday. Everybody stay safe, it is a dangerous life we have chosen.

[Image: image_zpsbdfc42d3.jpg]
05-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Jon will be missed.
Oatman ride.

[Image: John%20Smith%2002%20v2_zpsvbxzpvqw.jpg]

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
05-08-2015, 09:48 AM
(05-07-2015 09:04 PM)tomy Wrote:  It will be Saturday from 8 to 10 at lake mead and Marion

Is this 8-10 am?

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
05-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Its in the PM. I am going to move this post to the public forum along with the vigil date and time. Please stay posted.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious