Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Iron Butt?
08-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Iron Butt?
why isn't there a post about y'all Iron Butt to Oregon ride? I was hoping to hear how it went, what went wrong (something always does), and who all made it...

inquiring minds...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Iron Butt?
Been busy... going through vids and pics.. should have something up this week..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-06-2012, 01:04 PM
(08-06-2012 12:46 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Been busy... going through vids and pics.. should have something up this week..

whatsamatter? butt hurt? lol
08-06-2012, 01:07 PM
tech been home for 2 days. didnt get the best response walking through my front door... life sucks.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

08-06-2012, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 01:20 PM by tomy.)
Everyone made it there, three made it back.the charging system took a shit on me bike. came back on a truck, did 1097 miles on the road and 1200 in the back of a truckConfusedConfusedConfused

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
08-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Did you have a chase vehicle for it
08-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Yes and No...tomys family had been riding up with us in a trailer. But because of all the gas breaks it was a back and forth thing with them... sometimes we would catch them in front of us..sometimes we would catch them behind us...but by the time we were in oregon they were long gone.. it was kinda nice in the back of our mind to say, hey, there is someone behind us.. even if it is hours away..

08-06-2012, 03:13 PM
(08-06-2012 03:03 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Yes and No...tomys family had been riding up with us in a trailer. But because of all the gas breaks it was a back and forth thing with them... sometimes we would catch them in front of us..sometimes we would catch them behind us...but by the time we were in oregon they were long gone.. it was kinda nice in the back of our mind to say, hey, there is someone behind us.. even if it is hours away..

Agreed. Even new bikes break down.
08-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Oh so tomys bike didnt break! his ASS did! lol

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
08-06-2012, 05:11 PM
(08-06-2012 04:44 PM)Pcone16 Wrote:  Oh so tomys bike didnt break! his ASS did! lol

I wish you ass. lol

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious