Rate Thread
10-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Insurance
Who does everyone use for insurance here in Vegas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2013, 10:58 AM
RE: Insurance
and please post if you like them or not and why. Thanks!
10-31-2013, 10:59 AM
State farm has some of the lowest rates for motorcyclists ive seen...

Next up for me would be country insurance..

it all varies though. Best thing to do is call up a bunch of them and get prices and or see if they will compete.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-31-2013, 11:02 AM
Both my bikes are covered by Progressive.

2013 V-Star 950 and 2007 V-Star 1300. Full coverage $250 deductible comp/collision

$138.56/mo

My wife and I are both covered. It may SOUND like a lot but a sport bike equivalent with the same years would be about 1.5-2x as much.

Make sure you get full coverage. Don't be stupid. #1 accident rate in the country.
10-31-2013, 11:09 AM
Not to mention 50% of the drivers out here DO NOT have insurance, so get that extra 5-10 bucks a month for other driver no insurance..

I pay 185 for my insurance through state farm, 130 for my truck full coverage, 4k medical, 100/100,000 + 55 my bike gsxr 750 with same coverage and road side assistance plan..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-31-2013, 11:51 AM
State Farm, Country insurance and progressive. I will get quotes.

No LVNeptune that rate is great. Unfortunately i have alot going against me. Im young, with a new bike, and its a big bike.Even though i will be riding for over 5 years without even a single ticket let alone dropping the bike. So the first quote i received was 500/month. I almost shit myself lol.

Oh yes i fully believe if i ever go down it will be by the hands of another and most likely that other wont have insurance so i have sure i have uninsurance motorist.ha

Thank you fellas. Anymore tips or anything please free feel to share!!
10-31-2013, 12:19 PM
I have Geico liability only. on the Hayabusa,250 and the Goldwing,200 per year

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
10-31-2013, 02:04 PM
I went though AAA, although they themselves don't do motorcycle insurance. But the company they work with gave me the lowest rate I found. The deductible is high at 1,000 but if anything happens, lost, stolen, wrecked, whatever, I get a new bike of the current year. And it only costs me $50 a month. I've thought about trying to find something else or inquire about lowering the deductible, since it is pretty steep.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
10-31-2013, 09:34 PM
(10-31-2013 02:04 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  I went though AAA, although they themselves don't do motorcycle insurance. But the company they work with gave me the lowest rate I found. The deductible is high at 1,000 but if anything happens, lost, stolen, wrecked, whatever, I get a new bike of the current year. And it only costs me $50 a month. I've thought about trying to find something else or inquire about lowering the deductible, since it is pretty steep.

Damn. I heard progressive does the bike replacement thing too. Let's know who you are going through. I wanna look into that.

Oh and Geico. It's ok but they are real quick to total your bike. I mean REAL quick. I will be switching. I keep hearing State Farm. Gonna shop around too.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
11-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Cheapest i found so far has been Allstate at $175 and Statefarm at $200. I have my car policy through liberty mutual but its getting blocked for some reason. My agent is trying to see if she can remove the block. She told me though i was looking at 1200/year. But why the block if its so cheap?! i dont know. But progressive was actually $349/month. So def. not going with them haha.

Its funny that a lot of insurance providers wont even give insurance on a 1k cc bike. I understand its Las Vegas but come on !

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious