Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hi I'm Stooges702!
11-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Hi I'm Stooges702!
Hey guys, I'm Stooges702, although sometimes I go by Brandon. Due to years of video games, you will probably have better chances getting my attention with Stooge or Stooges.

I ride a 2015 Ninja 300, bought it brand new from Carter Powersports. I've been riding for a bit under three months now. Before the Oatman ride, I was had a little over 4500 miles on my bike, and now it's a little under 4900. Am I looking to upgrade? No. Would I like a bigger bike? Hell yeah, but I feel I'm at the point where I think I'm a better rider than I actually am. Also, I owe far too much to even consider buying another bike...

I'm 20 years old, born and raised in Vegas. I'm going to CSN for a general science degree. My end goal is to have a masters or doctorate in astrophysics or aerospace engineering. UNLV doesn't offer either, so I'm bound to go out of state at some point. I might go to UNLV for my bachelors degree to keep the student debt to a minimum, but go big or go home right?

I listen to a lot of music, like 33 days worth on Spotify alone last year, and went to 3 concerts in 5 days last month. I listen mostly to metal, a good bit of rock, and a little bit of classical here and there. Just please don't tell me dubstep is music, it's an art form no doubt, but the lack of musical instruments makes it hard for me say dubstep is music. I have also spent over half of my life shooting. I would like to get into three gun, but I found this other hobby that has be eating up all of my money. You might have heard of it, it's called a motorcycle. I play video games frequently, not as much since I got my bike, because why listen to a bunch of teenagers that think they're badasses for being at the average skill level, when you can be out of the house on your bike?

If you want to chat about serious topics, I feel I am better informed than most people my age. Specifically when it comes to international current events, not so much on the domestic end. Because I feel like what happens on a day to day basis in Nevada is more or less the same as the day to day affairs of Texas or New York or Florida or any other state. Where as the day to day state of the middle east is exciting, although far too exciting for me to be interested in experiencing it first hand. Politics? Religion? I'll talk about that too. I keep an open mind. And of course science is a topic we can talk about any time, not so much the biology or chemistry end of it, but definitely the physics and space side.

If you have an questions feel free to ask!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Hi I'm Stooges702!
Welcome Stooge
See u around. And thanks for joining us on the Oatman ride

You only get back what you put in!
11-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
11-08-2016, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 08:33 AM by jZon.)
Dubstep isn't music? RIP. That's opening an entire can of worms. But welcome, Ride safe!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
11-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Epic intro!! Welcome to the site man! Was a blast having you on the ride to oatman!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
11-08-2016, 05:05 PM
(11-07-2016 11:38 PM)Stooges702 Wrote:  I feel I'm at the point where I think I'm a better rider than I actually am.

This is the smartest thing I've heard a newbie say since..... I was a newbie! Rofl2 Very epic intro indeed.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
11-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the forum

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
11-10-2016, 02:52 AM
Go big or go home. Or go small, or go medium. Or stay out. Or refrain from going altogether.

College debt is bullshit. Think long and hard about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 09:05 PM
(11-10-2016 02:52 AM)tapmoo Wrote:  College debt is bullshit. Think long and hard about it.

But the PhD money.. Jerk

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
11-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Yo brandon! Check in! Green kawi down!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious