Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Help Unloading My Bike?
10-04-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Help Unloading My Bike?
(10-04-2013 11:17 AM)That Guy Wrote:  2 guys CAN easily lift a 250 in/out of a truck... done it many times. Not as hard as you would think. The grab handle on the back makes things super easy. This is all assuming the truck isnt some retarded super high lifted thing.

You are welcome to come get my ramps but im on the other side of town from you. All I ask, since your new and all, is to leave something as collateral until they are returned... mine arent cheap ones.

Let me know if you wanna do that. Im up in the NW and available whenever. Or as suggested, if you wanna come up and unload the thing here, you are welcome to that. Riding with expired tags, although I have to say you shouldn't, you would likely be fine if you explain that you JUST moved here. You have about a month to use that excuse.

- Justin

I could probably meet u up at ur house to unload it and ride it home, when would you be available to help? And is there anyone else that could meet up at Justin's to provide an extra set of hands unloading?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 12:06 PM
(10-04-2013 11:51 AM)FrstbteAlchmst Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 11:17 AM)That Guy Wrote:  2 guys CAN easily lift a 250 in/out of a truck... done it many times. Not as hard as you would think. The grab handle on the back makes things super easy. This is all assuming the truck isnt some retarded super high lifted thing.

You are welcome to come get my ramps but im on the other side of town from you. All I ask, since your new and all, is to leave something as collateral until they are returned... mine arent cheap ones.

Let me know if you wanna do that. Im up in the NW and available whenever. Or as suggested, if you wanna come up and unload the thing here, you are welcome to that. Riding with expired tags, although I have to say you shouldn't, you would likely be fine if you explain that you JUST moved here. You have about a month to use that excuse.

- Justin

I could probably meet u up at ur house to unload it and ride it home, when would you be available to help? And is there anyone else that could meet up at Justin's to provide an extra set of hands unloading?
anytime really is fine. sooner the better. I have ramps so assistance is not needed but if needed, which i wont, I got guys I can call that are close, or jzon.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
10-04-2013, 12:08 PM
text me for details.... 720-281-3738 (720, NOT 702)

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

10-04-2013, 02:56 PM
I can help (watch) since I'm up the street.....
10-04-2013, 04:18 PM
I can see it now:

10-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I will be on that side of town from about 12-1pm tom. Will you be free around then?

Message me your number and I will call ya around then tomorrow? Sound good?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Ellooo?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-06-2013, 12:44 AM
All is well, they came up and I got the bike unloaded for em.

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious