Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM GEARED UP MOTO!
11-21-2012, 12:10 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM GEARED UP MOTO!

Happy Thanksgiving from the boys at Geared Up Moto!

Geared Up Motorcycle Performance
6965 Speedway Blvd Suite X-103
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702) 228-4327 shop
jourdan@gearedupmoto.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM GEARED UP MOTO!
hey, happy slaughter the native people day to you as well!

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
11-21-2012, 01:22 PM
(11-21-2012 01:15 PM)MVBrutaleRider Wrote:  hey, happy slaughter the native people day to you as well!

- Justin

Liberal talking points...

And it wasn't "slaughter"... it was more like telling them they're not allowed to live anymore unless it's on a few acres of land that we divy out to them.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
11-21-2012, 01:28 PM
OMG! WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME THAT I POST ON THE FORUMS, SOMEONE HAS TO GO VIOLENT AND OR RACIAL! LMFAO! I look at it as more of a "thankful" holiday. Its about "family", not slaughtering Indians. Besides, if anyone should be upset about this being a holiday, its me! Im 2% Cherokee! LMFAO!

Oh well, I guess it's to be expected from Justin! Being he was raised by wolves and all! LOL! Wink

HAPPY THANKSGIVING NEGATIVE NANCY!
11-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Geared Up and everyone else!
11-21-2012, 01:31 PM
(11-21-2012 01:22 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  
(11-21-2012 01:15 PM)MVBrutaleRider Wrote:  hey, happy slaughter the native people day to you as well!

- Justin

And it wasn't "slaughter"... it was more like telling them they're not allowed to live anymore unless it's on a few acres of land that we divy out to them.

Good point Doc! Besides, Those Indians own more land than the the avg american now and they are being heavily compensated for actions that you and I never committed. The only people that own more land than them in the U.S. is the banks and our government!
11-21-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 01:35 PM by Rev. That Guy.)
(11-21-2012 01:31 PM)Geared Up Moto Wrote:  

- Justin

Good point Doc! Besides, Those Indians own more land than the the avg american now and they are being heavily compensated for actions that you and I never committed. The only people that own more land than them in the U.S. is the banks and our government!
I wouldnt want to live on or own most of the land that we gave them after stealing it from them...

god damn libral talking points!

- J

- Ken "No Neck"

11-21-2012, 01:39 PM
completely random and off topic but didn't feel like texting you, Im gonna hold off on those fork seals for a minute. I need bushings as well, mine are pretty worn with a bit of scoring so it seems a whole fork rebuild is in the works... money is too tight for all that right now. just gonna run 'er as is for a minute until I get the funds together.

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

11-21-2012, 02:07 PM

(11-21-2012 01:39 PM)MVBrutaleRider Wrote:  completely random and off topic but didn't feel like texting you, Im gonna hold off on those fork seals for a minute. I need bushings as well, mine are pretty worn with a bit of scoring so it seems a whole fork rebuild is in the works... money is too tight for all that right now. just gonna run 'er as is for a minute until I get the funds together.

- Justin

No problem Justin. Just let me know when youre ready. Well get you taken care of. Call mr if you need anything or just to say hi. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! LOL! Wink
11-21-2012, 03:51 PM

- Justin

Yea, and don't forget Bubonic Plague and Syphilis.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious