Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Gear For Sale!
08-18-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 11:18 PM by Tumbleweed.)
Gear For Sale!
I'm trying to clear out most of my closet, as I only really use my Dainese jacket. All jackets come with their liners and armor and all except the Phoenix are uncrashed (if you were there you know it was really minor.) Pictures are off the internet because I'm too lazy to take my own.

I have an excellent condition black Alpinestars MX-1 jacket, size 54 Euro/44 US. Older A* and Dainese stuff fits more American, this jacket fits like a broken-in size 56/46 from the current line.
200$ firm.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=409028&a...1279557378]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=409029&a...1279557378]

White Joe Rocket Radar jacket, size 46 US, moderate condition. Fits American. The the loosest arm adjustment snap on the right side popped out. Not a huge deal unless you're Schwarzenegger.
100$ firm-ish.
[Image: 34680_29.jpg]
[Image: 2982_Radar_hybrid].jpg]

Yellow/black Joe Rocket Phoenix (3.0?) mesh jacket, size medium. Flows plenty of air for the hottest days. I was wearing this when I derped up at Red Rock a while back, a 10mph dive into pillow-like dirt. No seam or fabric damage but I replaced the armor just to be sure.
First 50$ takes it.
[Image: SKU1781_1_lg.jpg]

Also have a couple of unworn leather vests, one is basic with a flag patch, the other is lined and pretty warm. Kinda looks like Opie's from SOA. 20$ and 30$ respectively.

Thanks for the interest! Use PM.

Think for yourself, question authority.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Gear For Sale!
So in laymens terms you're saying the AStars is an XL-XXL?
If so I'd like to check it out.
08-19-2014, 12:41 PM
(08-19-2014 07:02 AM)LVBrokr Wrote:  So in laymens terms you're saying the AStars is an XL-XXL?
If so I'd like to check it out.

I'd say so. You're welcome to check it out. PM me with time and location.

11-29-2014, 02:13 AM
Bump for the holidays.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious