Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
First Weekend in June
05-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Lightbulb First Weekend in June
I guess I'll post this in the public forum to get a few more cogs turning. I will be in town Wednesday, June 3rd, until Sunday, June 7th. Arriving late afternoon-ish on Wed, and departing either early morning or evening on Sun. I am open to ride any of the days I will be in town, and I will probably be out riding every day, so if you have a day off or whatever and wanna ride somewhere just hmu. I am looking to do a big ride on Saturday, anything over 200 miles should be good, maybe we can get some good ideas from those who have been in the area for a long time. I am mainly looking for something I haven't done yet, a few ideas I have are: Big Bear/Idyllwild, Kolob Reservoir, St. George. I have already been on Angels Crest but it was great as well, the Snake wasn't a favorite though. A few other rides I have planned for some of the other days are Nelson's Landing and Overton. Anyone is welcome to join me obviously, though nothing is set in stone yet.

Anyway, lets get some ideas, huh?

[Image: image_zpsbdfc42d3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2015, 08:23 AM
RE: First Weekend in June
Ill only be able to ride saturday or sunday! But I am sure we can get some dranks or hang out one of the other nights as well!

cant wait to see you!! you guys driving down? flying?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-28-2015, 09:21 AM
Road to kolab is about 15 miles of hard pack dirt and the gorge is a mess. went up there (tried anyway) on monday. Didnt want chance on the dirt road with the big bike.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
05-28-2015, 09:57 AM
(05-28-2015 08:23 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Ill only be able to ride saturday or sunday! But I am sure we can get some dranks or hang out one of the other nights as well!

cant wait to see you!! you guys driving down? flying?

we are driving, can't wait to see all of you either, it's pretty lonely out here.
*whispers* and I'm bringing a trailer! wink! wink!

(05-28-2015 09:21 AM)That Guy Wrote:  Road to kolab is about 15 miles of hard pack dirt and the gorge is a mess. went up there (tried anyway) on monday. Didnt want chance on the dirt road with the big bike.

- Justin

thanks for the info, probably nothing in utah then.

05-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Oh snap, trailer party!?!? lol

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-28-2015, 06:36 PM
In case is not a known fact, you can still get up to St. George by bypassing the gorge (personally I don't think it's all that anyway). Just get off the I-15 like your going to Alamo (Littlefield exit) and follow it all the way around to St. George. It adds about 30 minutes to the trip, but there are some nice twisties back there to keep you interested. Just watch your speed going thru Alamo because those cops don't fuck around.
05-30-2015, 04:43 PM
(05-28-2015 10:43 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Oh snap, trailer party!?!? lol

LOL, no, not a trailer party, I'm bringing a trailer for my bike.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious