Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Does any one wanna meetup..?
02-21-2013, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013 03:24 PM by Big_Boi_Suzuki.)
Does any one wanna meetup..?
its my day off and im bored.... Anyone wanna meet up and gather at the Sonic Burger on e. Sahara and Eastern go for a ride after.. midnightish ... ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Does any one wanna meetup..?
Name? Address? Social security #? Just kidding how about an intro?

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
02-21-2013, 04:34 PM
(02-21-2013 04:21 PM)the falcon Wrote:  Just kidding how about an intro?

This. And ride to where? After midnightish the only really fun place I can think of is the Lake.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
02-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Well my name is Daniel.. And im kinda new to this whole sport bike thing.. got my 1st bike few months ago.. and i dont really know where to ride.. i have a few buddys that might want to come too.. It would be cool to meet more bike owners that 1 arent trying to race me.. or 2 talking mad shit.. lol.
02-21-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013 07:47 PM by The Doctor.)
(02-21-2013 06:55 PM)Big_Boi_Suzuki Wrote:  Well my name is Daniel.. And im kinda new to this whole sport bike thing.. got my 1st bike few months ago.. and i dont really know where to ride.. i have a few buddys that might want to come too.. It would be cool to meet more bike owners that 1 arent trying to race me.. or 2 talking mad shit.. lol.

Oh... well you definitely don't wanna meet me then. Or a guy named MVBrutaleRider....

Rofl2Rofl2 Just joking.... about me!

Newbies are always welcome. This is a very no pressure environment. If you wanna go fast whatevs, if you wanna go slow whatevs. If you wanna ask questions and learn how to go faster than you do right now, just about everyone on here can talk for hours and hours and hours. Just ask Tapper Rofl2

So we have two regularly scheduled rides. We have Sunday morning and Thursday evening Red Rock rides every week! We currently don't do the Thursday evenings because the park closes early for winter (soon.... soon....).

And then people post up rides all the time to Mount Charleston, the Lake, Valley of Fire, Overton to get some bacon. Wherever. But most everywhere we go has nice and twisty roads to boogy down on. Typically we don't do very much city riding because it's really boring when you're not riding like a complete jackass. But I know myself as well as others love to grub!!!!! I'm the fat guy of the group.

So if you have any fun places in mind (like Red Rock or the Lake, or Death Valley) feel free to post em up any time. Or you can just catch the rides that someone else posts up!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
02-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the site mang!! Matt said it all (minus the mvbrutale part).. def check out the rides/gathering sections to meet some of the crew!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
02-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the madness. hope to see you out and about on some of the rides or track days.
Some of us will be at lvms for the track day on sunday.

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
02-21-2013, 09:42 PM
...."just about everyone on here can talk for hours and hours and hours. Just ask Tapper"

HOLY CHIT! GD I hate the truth! DOH!
02-21-2013, 10:35 PM
well so anyone down to have a meet up tonight..??
02-22-2013, 04:39 AM
(02-21-2013 07:46 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  
(02-21-2013 06:55 PM)Big_Boi_Suzuki Wrote:  Well my name is Daniel.. And im kinda new to this whole sport bike thing.. got my 1st bike few months ago.. and i dont really know where to ride.. i have a few buddys that might want to come too.. It would be cool to meet more bike owners that 1 arent trying to race me.. or 2 talking mad shit.. lol.

Oh... well you definitely don't wanna meet me then. Or a guy named MVBrutaleRider....

Rofl2Rofl2 Just joking.... about me!
Hey now!

Ok, yeah, he's right.

(02-21-2013 07:46 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  Newbies are always welcome. This is a very no pressure environment.
Don't lie to the rookie... That's just not nice.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious