Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Deciding on which map
01-15-2017, 09:33 PM
Deciding on which map
So i just ordered my new exhaust and was looking on DynoJets website to find a map. Note: 2005 R1 i have a KN air filter and will have Leo Vince full exhaust. These are the maps that i found.
European Model, 2004-2005 Yamaha R1, Leo Vinci Full Exhaust, stock or aftermarket air filter.
2004-2005, 2006 Yamaha R1, Leo Vince Full Exhaust, Graves velocity stacks, stock or aftermarket air filter.
2004-2005 Yamaha R1, Leo Vince Slip Ons (eliminator catalytic converter) stock or aftermarket air filter.

Which one is the closest? or which should i choose?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Deciding on which map
By the sounds of it. The last one. It states without the catalytic converter.

You only get back what you put in!
01-17-2017, 05:53 PM
Hmm... I don't know what makes the Euro model different, but I'd call Dynojet directly and ask them. The tune definitely needs to consider the full exhaust.

Alternatively, you could have Steve at Main Street Moto custom tune your bike on the dyno. Best option IMHO.
01-17-2017, 06:31 PM
I think its 300 bucks for dyno and tune. Tell them SCS sent ya, maybe he gives you a discount =D Or raises the price, hell I dunno... lol

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-19-2017, 08:49 AM
hahaha id hope they would lower it Wink but i will give them a call because i feel like the map should be set up for full exhuast not slip ons. but what im gonna do for now is just change it at the Y pipe and just use that map for now until i can get the headers on and go get it tuned.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious