Poor Oregon...

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Arson's moving!
Everyone has been asking me this lately.... not sure why?

lol..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
(11-08-2012 03:55 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Everyone has been asking me this lately.... not sure why?

lol..

Because you love the Rocky Mountains.... and South Park.

**2013-2016 Secretary**
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Except for the fact that Oasswipe stepped in to block it, fuckin big government horseshit. He's also already backed a UN proposal for global gun control which would completely infringe on our second amendment right. The stocks have dropped 500+ points, oil's risen 65 cents a barrel, he's ordered drone strikes in Yemen, and Iran has attacked an American drone in international waters... all this in 2 days. What the fuck is gonna happen in the next 4 years? We're fucked.
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 10:46 AM by The Doctor.)
(11-09-2012 10:10 AM)ridethebigone Wrote:  Except for the fact that Oasswipe stepped in to block it, fuckin big government horseshit. He's also already backed a UN proposal for global gun control which would completely infringe on our second amendment right. The stocks have dropped 500+ points, oil's risen 65 cents a barrel, he's ordered drone strikes in Yemen, and Iran has attacked an American drone in international waters... all this in 2 days. What the fuck is gonna happen in the next 4 years? We're fucked.

[Image: oBjXqq01qUKZ65zhH7bvuA2.jpg]

This was a post about pot. And based on the amount of butthurt you crammed into one post, it sounds like you could use some.

**2013-2016 Secretary**
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM
And if you can't comprehend English (clearly) I addressed the pot issue by stating the fact that it's not legal because our president is a terrorist. Wait til your constitutional rights are infringed upon by that asshole, unless you don't like guns and believe in gun control, in which case I would call you an uneducated pussy.
11-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey, don't call him uneducated

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
11-09-2012, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 02:41 PM by The Doctor.)
[Image: 276913_377698452300550_1622083118_n.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjZOcuqZoBcFX_iH3RyMS...2K7WBuecqw]

[Image: frabz-butthurt-republicans-butthurt-repu...f720f5.jpg]

Still not sure what a light hearted joke about people moving to Colorado has to do with gun control, stock prices, oil prices, or anything else you listed. Also, what does the Supreme Court ruling on the legality of the issue have to do with Obama? If anyone supports legalizing pot, it would be Obama. We know for a fact that the past three presidents all lit up while they were in college.

But luckily for you, I did find someone who cares about your misappropriated opinions:

[Image: c8f587309cf7bd27c204f152bc7de157.jpg]

**2013-2016 Secretary**
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 04:42 PM by vizz.)
Lmao ! Ha ha ha, poor white republicans wa wa wa

"The Journey Is The Destination!”

Some do drugs others pop bottles we solve our problems with wide open throttles
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 06:55 AM by Rev. That Guy.)
(11-09-2012 01:21 PM)ridethebigone Wrote:  And if you can't comprehend English (clearly) I addressed the pot issue by stating the fact that it's not legal because our president is a terrorist. Wait til your constitutional rights are infringed upon by that asshole, unless you don't like guns and believe in gun control, in which case I would call you an uneducated pussy.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

No one is taking away your guns. I am a gun toting liberal (and have a small arsenal myself) and I fully agree with gun control. Gun control is not a gun ban. No one NEEDS a high-capacity military style assault rifle. You may want one - hell, I WANT one, but I don't NEED one. Assault rifles were not designed/built for personal defense as the 2nd amendment's intentions were. Assault rifles were designed and built to kill people. plain and simple. Im also pretty sure that when the 2nd amendment was put in place, there weren't automatic high-powered weapons available. Get over yourself. Educate yourself for Christ's sake.

Secondly, how does enforcing a federal drug law that has been in place for DECADES make a president a terrorist? I cant quite put those together. Just because a state decides that it will not criminalize pot does not make it "legal." It makes it so that the state is not going to waste valuable resources restricting a relatively harmless substance. IT IS STILL ILLEGAL and has been for decades and likely will be for quite some time after this as well. Dont get me wrong, I am all for the legalization of pot. I don't smoke it. I don't enjoy it, but I have nothing against it.

The law is CLEARLY structured so that city ordinance is superseded by county, which is superseded by state, which is superseded by federal. That is a federal statute that again, has been in place for a while now. Suddenly someone you don't like is re-elected and that is all his fault? Pot and kettle my friend.

Oh no, Iran attacked a drone of ours in international waters? How about the THOUSANDS of innocent children and people that our very own government has MURDERED (Not the soldiers mind you - GW was the shot caller on this) in the middle east in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and the like. All in the pursuit of "terrorist" and WMDs, which were never there in the first place. Lets do some basic math here - A bunch of Saudi's and Egyptians attack the US under the order of a Saudi (Bin Laden) who is hiding in Pakistan, so we invade Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan? Seems to make perfect sense to me. G.W. is a Terrorist (by definition) and most of the rest of the world agrees and also agree that he committed several war crimes and crimes against humanity during this period as well and I also fully agree with that.

BTW, We also trained, armed and bank-rolled the Taliban and Bin Laden. He was our buddy - That is until he learned that we were using them to hold off the Russians so that we could maintain control of the oil that we pillage from THEIR land.

And lets not forget that the middle east (primarily Muslin) HATES us because we established (stole the land from Palestine), financed and armed Israel, a nation famous for terrorist attacks on innocent civilian targets using weapons and aircraft that WE supplied. Don't forget their nasty little habit of kidnapping innocent children to harvest organs for their own people.

Or Sadam and his ILLEGAL "Trial" and subsequent MURDER, with no representation or due process. I will remind you that WE trained, bank-rolled and armed Sadam as well. Those chemical weapons that Sadam used on his people - came from none other than the good old american company, DOW Chemical, under US Military contract. Yes, he was a bad person... but WE made him a bad person, then punished him for that.

I love my country, don't get me wrong, but sadly, the republican war pigs are causing almost all of the issues that plague us globally. To them, its all about the money. I am saddened and sickened by what Bush has done to our country and the world. Then Obama gets thrown into this shit storm and suddenly he is the bad guy because he cant clean up an 8 year fuck up in only a few years?

The stock market is of no relevance. Any fluctuations due to an election are ENTIRELY self-inflicted. Same goes for cost of oil. People think the world is going to end by Obama getting re-elected, so they panic and this causes a rise in demand, and thus a rise in cost. All artificial of course.

Let me ask you this: If Obama is going to drive us into the shitter so quickly, why hasn't it happened yet? You are completely delusional if you think things are any worse now then they were 4 years ago. They may not be where everyone thought or wanted things to be, but they are on the up and up. This shit takes time.

Here is what it all boils down to. As a liberal, I certainly was not please about GW being elected. This is no secret. HOWEVER, I was not HATEFUL towards him for it. I respected the fact that he was our president in spite of the fact that his beliefs were far off from mine. Now, after the fact when , I know what I know about GW, I am ok with stating what I have about him and my opinions.

I have YET to meet a republican that can show the slightest amount of respect for a democrat President. Even going as far as to bring race into it or make accusations of terrorism while in office without allowing him to fulfill his term makes me sick. He was elected, with both popular and electoral votes. It is what it is. Deal with it, be supportive of it, or get the fuck out.

Same things applies to me with our military in the middle east. I feel we have NO business being there, I am AGAINST the war, however, i do support our troops, just not the cause. It is just respect plain and simple.

being the president of our nation is by no means an easy task. Not for Obama, not for Bush, not for anyone else. But he is our president and you have to respect him as such, even if you don't as a man.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious