Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Anyone here been following motogp?
10-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Anyone here been following motogp?
Crazy race last weekend... anyone catch it? First i've been thinking it might be Rossi's fault, then after watching a couple of replays, I kinda see his point lol. Crazy drama going on, really excited for the last race of the season.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Anyone here been following motogp?
kinda disappointed in Rossi, thats the whole head game in racing, you try to get in each other guys head,talk shit, etc he def got in rossi's if thats what he was trying to do....you could see marc cut infront of him SUPER close, rossi was like, who the hell does this kid think he is, runs wide, you see him look back and forth to gauge his distance then BAM you see his foot hit marcs rear brake..

Not cool...

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-28-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Anyone here been following motogp?
I don't know, from the vids I seen, it looks like MM leaned into VR and made contact first, then VR pushed off. From what I've seen on youtube so far (lol - wish I didn't cancel my cable a couple of weeks ago lol), MM had the opportunity to try and chase the race leaders but it seemed like he was hell bent on messing with Rossi.

But it sucks either way if you're a fan of both riders.. Not really a fan of Lorenzo lol.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious