Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Any Track riders out there??
05-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Any Track riders out there??
New to LV...anyone here go to the track? I noticed the Track experience calendar is outdated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Any Track riders out there??
(05-03-2014 06:42 PM)Mototrav22 Wrote:  New to LV...anyone here go to the track? I noticed the Track experience calendar is outdated.

there is a bunch guys that ride track on here.

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
05-03-2014, 07:26 PM
    I dabble

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
05-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Not quite on Falcons level as I have only started recently.... But definitely plan on doing many more hopefully have a dedicated track bike eventually!

[Image: a472c689b5ecb22a0fc80d57e3f3e9df.jpg]

Check out Take It To The Track (TI2TT) they are doing their track days with TE this year pretty sure their schedule is up.

Also Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (in Pahrump) is the bees kness. Haven't been on the new track yet but the old one was amazing, although they no longer allow bikes on it. Nothing but good things heard about the new one though. Oh and yes I said BRAND NEW, as in <1 year old!

Not everybody DOESN'T do those things either!
05-03-2014, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 10:34 PM by ars0n.)
Pretty much most of the active members on this site have been and do go to the track!! Just wrecked at pahrump in march..should be back soon..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Awesome, glad to hear many still go. My bike gets here from from Europe later this month and I'll be ready to get on the track. Hope to meet up with you guys sometime. Time to watch MotoGP qualifying. ..
05-04-2014, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 06:58 AM by R3K.)
I've also been known to drag a knee here and there!

Welcome to the community! We're lucky enough to have a few different track choices all within a few hours drive from here, but Pahrump is the one people do the most because it's only an hour away. If you've done any track days while in Europe, then very few tracks here stateside will compare, but the new east course at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (Pahrump) is pretty fun. It's a fairly simple track that is more of a flowing track than it is technical, but there are a couple of turns that can catch you out if you're not careful. You'll learn the layout soon enough!!
05-04-2014, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 03:45 PM by Mototrav22.)
Man...my bike needs to get here soon. I've been to quite a few tracks in Europe and yes, I am pretty sure the stateside tracks are not a nice. But, I'll take what I can get.

Hockenheim = 1, Me = 0

05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
HEy thats a cool trick!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Nothing but Track days for me.

[img][Image: Level2InsideTurn6NIC_1884-Aug31-13.jpg][/img]

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)