Rate Thread
07-18-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: newbie
Oh snap!! You ok bro? Sucks dude. Sorry to hear. Leg me know if you need a hand getting your bike back together.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 01:56 PM
should be good, Its the crank case cover on the left side, got my bike back home last night. Just ordered the part wont be here until monday or tuesday :/ just gotta replace that then get an oil change and she should be back up and running.
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2013, 05:13 PM
(07-15-2013 07:49 PM)smeh45 Wrote:  Hey guys, my name is Nick. I've been searching around on the internet trying to find a group to start riding with. Id like to go out with a group that is mainly sport bikes. I've been riding dirt bikes pretty much my whole life so I'm familiar with riding, but street is a whole other beast. I've been riding for about 3 or so months now, but i havnt gone on any curvy roads or group rides. Would really like too, so my question is more about the groups that go out, is it mainly expert riders? Fast pace? or can pretty much anyone join up and ride? I have a Katana 600 (I know I know, not technically a sport bike, but hey its my first bike Tongue ) Would really like to be apart of the next ride to something like Red Rock, or similar. Would love your guys feedback.

Thanks,
Nick

Welcome!!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious