Rate Thread
04-08-2013, 11:44 AM
losail
Wow! That was an fantastic motogp opener!!!!I don't want to spoil it for anyone that has not yet watched it, but if everyone stays on their game, we might be able to see a lot of great battles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: losail
Rossi... 'nuff said.
04-08-2013, 01:37 PM
let's just say that so far (and it's only been one race) Marquez has proven that he deserves to be there. I haven't watched them yet but I hear that the moto 2 and moto 3 races are great as well.
04-08-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 03:54 PM by dirty650rat.)
Hell yeah, Rossi and marquez killed it out there!. Lol kinda feel had for his teammate. And for ducati.....lol. rossi showed that they were holding him back. The battled for second was exciting. Lorezo goin to have to stay Sharp. I was watching some YouTube videos of marquez, and he is one aggressive dude. Lorenzo, rossi, marquez, pedrosa and crutchlow are definatley goin to be great to watch this season!
04-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Marquez will be the closest thing we'll have to a Stoner type of rider. Very aggressive with the throttle, but Marquez is more willing to battle for position than Casey ever was. But it would be Epic if Casey had stayed with Honda, and Marquez came in on either a factory Honda, or a factory supported Honda (like Bradl's bike). Casey on a factory Honda, and Rossi back on a factory Yamaha would have been awesome to see. Sprinkle in Lorenzo and Pedrosa who are both on top of their games, and Marquez as the wild card, and 2013 could have been one for the ages!
04-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Lol, I was laughing when one of the commentators stated that when it came to racing on the track, marquez had no respect for the older riders and just went balls deep and battled for position. Lol it would be cool as fuck if stoner was there. I think we got a good group of racers battling and all have a pretty good back story driving them to want to be champion.
04-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Rossi at his best for sure. Pedrosa already hates Marquez. My favorite name was there, Laverty, if you've ever watched the British broadcasts of BSB the way they pronounce that dude's name kills me. Spies is done. I think Bradl might have a chip on his shoulder, he won Moto2 a year early and now he's on an LCR Honda instead of a Factory Honda.
04-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Marquez is definitely going to be fun to watch. He was awesome in moto2 and it looks like he's transitioned just fine on the gp bike. I will say it was rather boring watching Lorenzo take off right from the get go. But the the guy is super smooth and smooth is fast. I actually enjoyed watching Rossi stalk the riders in front of him and then pounce at right moment for the pass. A few passes he over-shot, but once he gets some confidence on the new ride, I'm sure as the season progresses he will get much better. Lorenzo need to watch his back!

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
04-09-2013, 08:07 AM
(04-09-2013 07:38 AM)dirty650rat Wrote:  Lol, I was laughing when one of the commentators stated that when it came to racing on the track, marquez had no respect for the older riders and just went balls deep and battled for position. Lol it would be cool as fuck if stoner was there. I think we got a good group of racers battling and all have a pretty good back story driving them to want to be champion.

I heard that too. I was rolling!!! I'm sure Marquez feels like he has lots to prove and if he continues to get better, there will certainly be some tension at the Honda camp.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
04-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Yeah. Rookie came in and took a pretty good dump on pedrosa and battled with a motogp legend like he has been there for years. Lol. Lorenzo sure wasn't as fun to watch but did prove that he was in his own class with a 6 second gap. He is showing why he is the current champion........current .....unless someone takes it from him. bradl and laverty def are good racers and I'm sure will gain some podium places also. I love watching the underdog battle with the point holders when they take advantage of any mistakes they make.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious