Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
help my mountain bike got stolen !!
08-31-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: help my mountain bike got stolen !!
(08-31-2013 07:25 PM)That Guy Wrote:  If it is over $500 I think, that falls under grand larceny which is a felony. That would mean shiny bracelets for the bastids! I would call the police and insist that you want to press charges. Again if that don't work, let me know. I just wouldn't want to use my own cell phone number. Email would be possible tho.

Post up the cl ad.

- Justin

I will let u know thanks man !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Update on my situation ! My sister inlaw went yesterday to see the bike to make sure is my bike and for the details that I gave her it is a my mountain bike .. now she asked the guy , with out sounding to obvious a couple of questions about the bike like for hkw long have he had it and why is he seling it ! And the guy told her that he got it about a month ago and that the only reason why he is selling it is that he bought it from a guy for cheap and he so the chance to resale it to make some money . My sister in law said that the guy sound it legit when he answered the questions . I really don't know what to do !
09-01-2013, 09:49 AM
it was stolen from you a month ago and now says he got it a month ago for cheap? how the F does this sound legit in any way...? Dodgy
09-01-2013, 09:51 AM
As fucked up as it might sound.. He could be telling the truth.. You got it stolen a month ago, He picked it up for cheap a month ago. If someone steals something they are going to let it go for cheap, enough to get them that line of coke. So as shitty as it might sound, he might be the sucker who bought it from the thief. But then again.. He could be the thief, no real way to tell?

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
09-01-2013, 09:52 AM
unless you have the serial # with some kind of proof of purchase then he could have bought it from the guy who stole it for cheap but you can't prove it's so doesn't matter, if you can prove the serial # then dude is out his money and the bike comes back to you.
09-01-2013, 11:05 AM
(09-01-2013 09:52 AM)1is2many Wrote:  unless you have the serial # with some kind of proof of purchase then he could have bought it from the guy who stole it for cheap but you can't prove it's so doesn't matter, if you can prove the serial # then dude is out his money and the bike comes back to you.

imma talk to my neighbor cause he is the original owner he might have the receipt and hopefully on the receipt the serial number is there .. thanks
09-01-2013, 11:07 AM
(09-01-2013 09:49 AM)1is2many Wrote:  it was stolen from you a month ago and now says he got it a month ago for cheap? how the F does this sound legit in any way...? Dodgy

the guy selling it now got it for like 250 $ and now he is trying to re sell it for 1500 $ .
09-01-2013, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 11:13 AM by Wacko.)
(09-01-2013 09:51 AM)jZon Wrote:  As fucked up as it might sound.. He could be telling the truth.. You got it stolen a month ago, He picked it up for cheap a month ago. If someone steals something they are going to let it go for cheap, enough to get them that line of coke. So as shitty as it might sound, he might be the sucker who bought it from the thief. But then again.. He could be the thief, no real way to tell?

there is no real way to tell if he is the one that stole it or not , but imma do what 1is2 is saying and try to get the serial # . if i cant get it well fuck it !!
thanks for the help ..

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious