Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
eBay virgin
10-15-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: eBay virgin
Ok so I chilled out, and I've been waiting and finally today I got the email saying my package has been sent! So I got the tracking number and I went to ups and looked at the shipping info and the MF is sending my shit to the wrong address in Idaho! I emailed this guy back and told him about his " mistake" and let him know he needs to change the mailing address asap . Is this a common thing or should I contact eBay and let them know or should I wait till tomorrow 10/16/12 to see if he emails me back ? Again this is my first eBay experience , and I'm thinking my last. Lol

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Why did you say your address is in Idaho? -_-;

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
10-15-2012, 10:17 PM
(10-15-2012 09:27 PM)Pcone16 Wrote:  Ok so I chilled out, and I've been waiting and finally today I got the email saying my package has been sent! So I got the tracking number and I went to ups and looked at the shipping info and the MF is sending my shit to the wrong address in Idaho! I emailed this guy back and told him about his " mistake" and let him know he needs to change the mailing address asap . Is this a common thing or should I contact eBay and let them know or should I wait till tomorrow 10/16/12 to see if he emails me back ? Again this is my first eBay experience , and I'm thinking my last. Lol

You sure it's not being shipped from Idaho?
10-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Pay pal is pretty strict when it comes to shipping. Shipping address has to match the credit card address unless you changed the shipping address personally. I just ordered some tank pads and they should be here by track day. Chill. I get a lot of stuff from eBay. Got both of my suits and going to order some brake pads soon.

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
10-16-2012, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2012 06:24 AM by Rev. That Guy.)
(10-15-2012 09:27 PM)Pcone16 Wrote:  Ok so I chilled out, and I've been waiting and finally today I got the email saying my package has been sent! So I got the tracking number and I went to ups and looked at the shipping info and the MF is sending my shit to the wrong address in Idaho! I emailed this guy back and told him about his " mistake" and let him know he needs to change the mailing address asap . Is this a common thing or should I contact eBay and let them know or should I wait till tomorrow 10/16/12 to see if he emails me back ? Again this is my first eBay experience , and I'm thinking my last. Lol

Chill out and give it a few days... go to ebay and pull up your item and just under the cost section there, it should say the item location. My money is on that it is coming from ID.

and if not, sometimes mistakes happen. Your anxious and nervous but dont flip out just yet. give him the benefit of the doubt for now. if he jerks you around (and dont confuse a simple mistake for intentional f-ing around), then go after him through paypal.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious