09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: a whole new world
(04-20-2013 06:49 PM)VEGASRIDER Wrote:  Dale was pushing me to accept the full time RC position out near Barstow. He's been teaching there. Enjoy the no helmet law in AZ, just like Idaho.

As far as Boise, I survived the winter!

I was trying to go to Irwin originally but ended up down here in AZ. Irwin would of been closer to home but I made a mistake of telling Cape Fox I would come down here and here I am..lol Dale and Joanna are the ones who got me on board with Cape Fox. They called me up when I was in San Francisco working with the electrical union. Helmet law or not, you know I don't ride without full gear all the time. I am excited about Nevada getting extremely close to legalizing lane splitting and hope it catches on down here in AZ as well, that would be something worth getting excited about. I haven't done much riding down here in Southern AZ yet as I have been getting settled in and have been extremely busy, but I'm looking forward to the roads ahead in the near future.

On top of the 2013 FJR1300AD©, or FIONA as I call her.
04-24-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: a whole new world
Where in the hell is Cape Fox? I thought you were referring to Roger Fox in some sort of humerous way since you two are so tight. LOL..

Enjoy the heat!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious