Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
What's the best music for riding?
07-21-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: What's the best music for riding?
(07-21-2013 04:44 AM)BigNasty Wrote:  I need to chime in here for a sec....like they say for each his own....as for me.....I wont listen to music while I ride for several obvious reasons.

1 Cant hear emergency vehicles
2 Cant hear if your bike is making some strange noise that could toss you down the pavement.
3 Cant hear your friends talking to you while stopped...him yelling "YOUR KICKSTAND IS DOWN!"
4 Like someone else said it's a distraction

You can come up with more reasons ....but I like to ride as safe as possible.

all of these are the reasons I listen to music through my bluetooth thing on my lid and NOT headphones. I can hear my music, but I can still hear everything else going on around me... if i need to stop the music I simply push one button my my bluetooth box.

that being said, I like the harder and faster paced stuff; Killswitch Engage, Soil, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Skillet and i'll throw in a little linkin park, Flyleaf, Fireflight, some atmosphere on occasion and of course my aussie hip hop like Hilltop Hoods, Drapht, Pegz, Downsyde, Dielectrix. Its kinda like having my own soundtrack to my life playing. lol.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious