Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
What did you do to your bike today?
05-18-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: What did you do to your bike today?
Installed the HID lights. And wiped the dust and smudges off. Cause she don't like to be dirty.
Then, Push and I i.stalled his LED lights...... but he got 1 janky add strand that was fubarring the rest. So most of his lights are on.
And drank beer!

You only get back what you put in!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Oil done
Chain done
New hid's installed ready to ride

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
06-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Chain lubed. Checked oil, air filter, brakes, brake fluid, rad fluid, and tires, trickle charging now =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
06-01-2017, 09:08 PM
How depressing that you need to hook your bike up to a trickle charger! You should be more like me and ride every day!
06-02-2017, 08:39 AM
lol. If I could with work... I rememeber those days, when I was 20 and rode for 8 years straight with out a car. Would I do it again? Fuck No!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

06-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Busy day on TwoPointOh! New rearsets installed. Replaced the mirrors cause 1 was cracked, and cleaned & lubed the chain. Oh and 1 sticker for and extra 2 HP. Now she just needs a good detailing.[Image: 20170610_135005_zpsmpb6ccld.jpg][Image: 20170610_135013_zpsqo83j2b5.jpg][Image: 20170610_135018_zpsz2uxxual.jpg]

06-10-2017, 03:13 PM
ooo purdy rear sets

08-05-2017, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 05:05 PM by No Neck.)
Cleaned the air filter. Flushed the brake system. Installed the galfer braided brake lines. And a 3 hp galfer sticker
Thanks for the help Brain Damage.

08-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Nioceee! Bout to do a valve check and new shoes in september. Cant wait!!! She should be good for another 15-20k!

08-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Yeah. Your shoes are worn out!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious