Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Well hello there!
05-06-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Well hello there!
(05-06-2013 08:24 AM)VR46 Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:02 AM)That Guy Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 07:29 AM)VR46 Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 06:57 AM)That Guy Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 06:42 AM)VR46 Wrote:  What's up Vegas? just found this community on google...

About me, venezuelan guy, been riding for over 13 years, currently I own a 07 cbr600rr and just moved here from Denver, CO like a week ago (I'm by the Summerlin area)

Hit me up if you wanna go for a spin sometime!

ANOTHER DENVER TRANSPLANT!!!! What part?

Im from Parker actually but close enough. May know you. Were you active with CSC?

- Justin

Hey!... I used to live by i25 and evans... I wasn't active with CSC, just rode with a few buddies here and there and most of the times solo when I wanted to relax from a boring day at work (weather permit of course)

I was almost killed by a drunk driver at that intersection... Had a good friend that lived right up the street from there.

finally got sick of the weather? been a crazy bad winter in Denver. What brings you to LV?

Lots of us in Summerlin area so if you wanna go for a ride, just post it up.

Welcome!

- J

Yea, weather is a pain in Denver. Tired of switching from a nice 70 degree day to a snow storm in 24 hrs or less. I'm a bigger fan of palm trees instead of pine trees. I didnt have anything really that kept me "attached" to Denver so I said what the hell, lets just go to Vegas! - Currently I am looking for a job (Graphic Designer here), but I guess whatever would be fine to get me going, being that said, I am able to ride any time lol! Cheers and thanks for the welcome!

I was riding yesterday on 95 but it was windy as hell!!!!
I did the same thing. Was a weekend decision.

If you dont like riding in the wind, you moved to the wrong place my friend. Windy here all the time. Its not that bad though. Watch out for idiot cagers though. Lots of them.

Look forward to riding with ya.

- justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 09:04 AM
(05-06-2013 08:50 AM)That Guy Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:24 AM)VR46 Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:02 AM)That Guy Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 07:29 AM)VR46 Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 06:57 AM)That Guy Wrote:  ANOTHER DENVER TRANSPLANT!!!! What part?

Im from Parker actually but close enough. May know you. Were you active with CSC?

- Justin

Hey!... I used to live by i25 and evans... I wasn't active with CSC, just rode with a few buddies here and there and most of the times solo when I wanted to relax from a boring day at work (weather permit of course)

I was almost killed by a drunk driver at that intersection... Had a good friend that lived right up the street from there.

finally got sick of the weather? been a crazy bad winter in Denver. What brings you to LV?

Lots of us in Summerlin area so if you wanna go for a ride, just post it up.

Welcome!

- J

Yea, weather is a pain in Denver. Tired of switching from a nice 70 degree day to a snow storm in 24 hrs or less. I'm a bigger fan of palm trees instead of pine trees. I didnt have anything really that kept me "attached" to Denver so I said what the hell, lets just go to Vegas! - Currently I am looking for a job (Graphic Designer here), but I guess whatever would be fine to get me going, being that said, I am able to ride any time lol! Cheers and thanks for the welcome!

I was riding yesterday on 95 but it was windy as hell!!!!
I did the same thing. Was a weekend decision.

If you dont like riding in the wind, you moved to the wrong place my friend. Windy here all the time. Its not that bad though. Watch out for idiot cagers though. Lots of them.

Look forward to riding with ya.

- justin

That's cool, I'll get used to it... Looking forward to ride with you as well!
05-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Another Honda, coooolll! welcome bro! Like Tomy said check for rides or post one yourself!!

LIVE OR DIE TRYING
05-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Windy? Wait until you do a trackday in the wind! Anyone remember the Pahrump track day, where the wind and the sand was so bad you couldn't see twenty feet in front of you??? Good times...

Anyways, welcome to the site! Have you ever done any trackdays? From what I've heard from That Guy Colorado is filled with twisties at every turn. Unfortunately Vegas is pretty tame when it comes to good riding, aside from Red Rock, the Lake, and Mount Charleston. But we hit those up often enough. Can't wait to see you out on one of the rides soon!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
05-06-2013, 12:19 PM
(05-06-2013 10:55 AM)hyper8871 Wrote:  Another Honda, coooolll! welcome bro! Like Tomy said check for rides or post one yourself!!

Thanks brother!
05-06-2013, 12:21 PM
(05-06-2013 11:15 AM)The Doctor Wrote:  Windy? Wait until you do a trackday in the wind! Anyone remember the Pahrump track day, where the wind and the sand was so bad you couldn't see twenty feet in front of you??? Good times...

Anyways, welcome to the site! Have you ever done any trackdays? From what I've heard from That Guy Colorado is filled with twisties at every turn. Unfortunately Vegas is pretty tame when it comes to good riding, aside from Red Rock, the Lake, and Mount Charleston. But we hit those up often enough. Can't wait to see you out on one of the rides soon!

Nope, no trackdays here but I used to go to the mountains a lot back in Colorado and yep there's a bunch of twisties over there!! Thanks for the welcome!
05-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Wow some great convos already! welcome to the site mang!!! Hope to meet you soon!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-06-2013, 06:27 PM
(05-06-2013 03:24 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Wow some great convos already! welcome to the site mang!!! Hope to meet you soon!

Thanks bro! Same here! Cheers! Victory-sign
05-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Hey I have a question for you guys!

Today I tried going to the DMV (west sahara) to transfer my drivers license... I was shocked when I saw like 300 ppl inside, is there a DMV office that's not so crowded or all of them are like that? As soon as I saw that thing I was like, mmm ok, not today and went back home haha!
05-06-2013, 09:19 PM
(05-06-2013 08:38 PM)VR46 Wrote:  Hey I have a question for you guys!

Today I tried going to the DMV (west sahara) to transfer my drivers license... I was shocked when I saw like 300 ppl inside, is there a DMV office that's not so crowded or all of them are like that? As soon as I saw that thing I was like, mmm ok, not today and went back home haha!

North Decatur... take 215 north to Decatur and head north again. that that about 2 miles up and its on the right. I have never waited more than an hour on the busiest of days there.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious