Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Washington ride 6/6/13 possibly
05-28-2013, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 10:20 AM by EtchaSketch.)
Washington ride 6/6/13 possibly
I'm thinking about taking a trip to Washington to see my dad and am considering riding the 675(god help my back) for a nice scenic riding experience. I know it's short notice but if anyone is interested in doing this'll me know. I know it's short notice but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I still might fly but it's all up in the air at this moment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Washington ride 6/6/13 possibly
I have several nice routes planned out for this. My sister is in Tacoma. Where you heading exactly?

Not gonna go but let me know if you need some route info and I also have people on the way in various places, northern cali, southern oregon, ect if you need help or have a breakdown or whatever.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
05-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Heather to Carhlamet, WA ill let ya know if it happens, thanks for the offer its nice to know someone will be relatively close if I need help ;-)
05-28-2013, 01:28 PM
unless you are dead set on riding to ride, I would suggest flying if that is an option. I dont wanna be the guy on a motorcycle forum to tell you not to ride but for practicality's sake, flying is the way to go for that kind of travel. Its 2 hard days on a bike each way.

I rode to colorado last week and back strictly for 2 reasons, the first being financial reasons. Only cost my about $75 each way. The second was for the family reasons and a way of bonding with my brother. If either of those were not the case I would have driven my truck or flown.

If you can take a few days to enjoy the ride and not wear yourself out just getting there and back, Absolutely ride the bike. You will love it. If you just set on a means of transport and getting there, there are much more enjoyable ways.

Just my thoughts, your mileage may vary.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious