Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Vendor Review - Competition Accessories
11-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Vendor Review - Competition Accessories
Normally Im not one to do something like this but was just BLOWN AWAY by the level of service I just got form these guys.

The company is Competition Accessories (http://www.compacc.com). I called to order a set of tires. Normally I would go through Bike Bandit as their prices are usually the best, but I stumbled across a YouTube video for this company and checked out the website.

The prices for the tires I was looking at was $10 LESS than Bike Bandit. I needed the rubber by Friday so I called to find out where they ship from. The guy (didn't get his name) said they have many distribution centers. I told him I needed the stuff Friday and cost was a concern.

He put me on hold for a minute, came back and told me he could get me the lower price, threw a discount on top of that, and also made some phone calls to start pulling the tires from a California warehouse and made sure the warehouse had hands-on the tires even before i placed the order to make sure they were shipped today and also confirmed a delivery date for Friday. Again, all this before the order was even placed.

This guy totally just raised the bar for any MC accessory and parts place I have worked with.

I will definitely be giving these guys more of my money and hope that you all can too. The customer service was second to none and the prices were the best I've found thus far!

2 big thumbs up for these guys!

that is all.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 10:07 AM by Rev. That Guy.)
RE: Vendor Review - Competition Accessories
And not 10 minutes after making the order, I have shipping confirmation. These guys rock! Oh, and the shipping was FREE!

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
11-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Uh, that's where I get my tires and pants and jackets and gloves and everything thing else. Boots tooYahoo

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
11-17-2013, 08:31 AM
I have ordered stuff from these guys before. They are on point and don't mess around. Very competitive pricing too.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious