Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Track Tactics is coming back to Vegas!!!
01-24-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Track Tactics is coming back to Vegas!!!
Collect your refunds and apply it to SMMR in march, that track is actually maintained.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure that it is worth watching
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 10:27 AM
(01-24-2013 04:46 PM)TreadHead Wrote:  Track day has been officially cancelled for this Saturday rescheduled for February 24th.

Oh shizzznits.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
01-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Sun is shining..... The weather is sweeeeet...

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-25-2013, 02:04 PM
=X

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

01-25-2013, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 03:36 PM by ars0n.)
And great ST. Valentino came down from the golden twisty's in the sky and thou said, " LET THERE BE TRACK DAYS "....

The suddenly clouds came in and said fuck that shit.

01-25-2013, 04:55 PM
I don't mind riding in the rain. It's a great way to learn. Unfortunately, it's also a great way to crash. A lot of folks don't have the patience to ride in the rain. It is very much a finesse thing. TT is a very safety oriented organization, so I can see the concern.

I was planning on riding the supermoto, which is wearing slicks right now. Not the best choice for a rainy day. Oh well, many more track days to come!

Cycle Sports TV
01-25-2013, 06:08 PM
(01-25-2013 04:55 PM)vegasvideo Wrote:  I don't mind riding in the rain. It's a great way to learn. Unfortunately, it's also a great way to crash. A lot of folks don't have the patience to ride in the rain. It is very much a finesse thing. TT is a very safety oriented organization, so I can see the concern.

I was planning on riding the supermoto, which is wearing slicks right now. Not the best choice for a rainy day. Oh well, many more track days to come!

I love the rain! Its an equalizer and exposes the true talent of each rider!
01-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Sense your dad and brother are in town take them out to Pahrump to the whore house!

(01-24-2013 05:37 PM)ridethebigone Wrote:  This fucking sucks, I flew my brother and dad out here from fucking Montana for their Christmas presents to see this shit, now what the fuck? I'll fucking ride in the rain, plus it fucking never rains at the track anyway so fuck it lets ride!
01-25-2013, 06:24 PM
(01-24-2013 05:37 PM)ridethebigone Wrote:  This fucking sucks, I flew my brother and dad out here from fucking Montana for their Christmas presents to see this shit, now what the fuck? I'll fucking ride in the rain, plus it fucking never rains at the track anyway so fuck it lets ride!

Eh. Your single. You can afford it.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
01-25-2013, 07:11 PM
(01-25-2013 06:14 PM)Mustang Wrote:  Sense your dad and brother are in town take them out to Pahrump to the whore house!

LMFAO! Mustang how are you doing? Stop by the shop or call me and catch up! Hope all is well buddy!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious