Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Track Tactics is coming back to Vegas!!!
12-30-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Track Tactics is coming back to Vegas!!!
OUT... Wife couldn't get the day off. I may come by to show some support.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 12:40 PM
COME ON PEOPLE LET`S GET SOME IN`S ON THIS TRACK DAY!!!!

When in doubt, knock 'em out! Angry
01-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Just did my finances for the next month, dont have shit till feb 14th... go figure. then ill be spending a good chunk on fucking v-day bullshit.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-06-2013, 01:46 PM
(01-06-2013 01:31 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Just did my finances for the next month, dont have shit till feb 14th... go figure. then ill be spending a good chunk on fucking v-day bullshit.

It ain't bs if at the end of the night things end happily. At this point, for v-day I may be out of town. Thank you Apple FaceTime.

My 2013 track debut will probably be at SMMR in February.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
01-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Poor.., paying for the wedding

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
01-07-2013, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 11:12 AM by ridethebigone.)
I'm single... I can afford to ride trackdays, plus I can try to fuck any broad I want which is pretty rad. I also don't have to buy anyone shit except myself so all of my income is disposable and I don't have to deal with any diva fucking bullshit if I don't want, I can just say "Fuck you" and jet... so why the FUCK would anyone choose anything other than being single? I don't need anymore love, I love myself and that's a lifelong romance so fuck it right Icon_thumleft

See ya at the track motherfuckers!Thebirdman
01-07-2013, 12:48 PM
(01-07-2013 10:08 AM)ridethebigone Wrote:  I'm single... I can afford to ride trackdays, plus I can try to fuck any broad I want which is pretty rad. I also don't have to buy anyone shit except myself so all of my income is disposable and I don't have to deal with any diva fucking bullshit if I don't want, I can just say "Fuck you" and jet... so why the FUCK would anyone choose anything other than being single? I don't need anymore love, I love myself and that's a lifelong romance so fuck it right Icon_thumleft

LOL!!!!!!!! Awesome!

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
01-07-2013, 12:50 PM
The hate is strong in me. lol.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-07-2013, 05:03 PM
(01-07-2013 10:08 AM)ridethebigone Wrote:  I'm single... I can afford to ride trackdays, plus I can try to fuck any broad I want which is pretty rad. I also don't have to buy anyone shit except myself so all of my income is disposable and I don't have to deal with any diva fucking bullshit if I don't want, I can just say "Fuck you" and jet... so why the FUCK would anyone choose anything other than being single? I don't need anymore love, I love myself and that's a lifelong romance so fuck it right Icon_thumleft

Wow, that's quite the diatribe!

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
01-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Diatribe: a bitter, sharply abusive denunciation, attack, or criticism

Who says I'm bitter about being able to afford trackdays because I don't have to waste money on a floozy? I'm pretty fucking stoked is what I am. Plus I'm pro choice I fucking hate kids kill 'em all... might as well add that in there for good measure.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious