Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
TWT Today 3/18/14 Taco Bell
03-18-2014, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 02:11 PM by FrstbteAlchmst.)
TWT Today 3/18/14 Taco Bell
Has everyone forgotten that's it's Tuesday? Cause no one has posted up a TWT yet. I wasn't wanting to myself cause it's unlikely I'll be there, so I wanted someone that is going to post up a place they wanted to go to. But seeing as it's Tuesday morning already, I decided to post this up and see what kind of comments I get.

Alright, let's fill in the blanks:

WHERE: _________________
ADDRESS: _______________________
WHEN: 7pm
MAP: Google Maps

Let's get some INs and some ideas!!!!!

Ok, so being after 2 now and 7pm is closing in fast, I decided to go ahead and post up the best of fast food, the cheapest too, which is about all I can afford at this point.

WHERE: Taco Bell 215 & Jones
ADDRESS: 7060 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV
WHEN: 7pm
MAP: Google Maps

Lets get some INs for some cheap Mexican, Yeah!!! It's right off the highway so I don't wanna hear any excuses about location.

[Image: image_zpsbdfc42d3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: TWT Today 3/18/14 ???
Wasnt someone wanting to check out a "good for you" place? Cant remember... sundevilr1 maybe?

Wont be making it tonight, got way to much going on.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
03-18-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: TWT Today 3/18/14 Taco Bell
IN +1

03-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Some cheap mexican, 3 words I love to hear. I love mexican fooooooood! =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
(03-18-2014 02:16 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Some cheap mexican, 3 words I love to hear. I love mexican fooooooood! =D

Then you should come, it's not too far from you. And I tried to pick one that was just off a highway.

03-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Wont be making anything this week. =( got stuff planned all week long into the weekend! ugggg

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious