Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
TI2TT Sept 28-29
10-18-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: TI2TT Sept 28-29
(10-10-2013 11:01 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Nice bro!! Glad the second day was much much better! Hope everything else is ok? Bike back to 100%?

Yea it took a while to re-gain confidence, but still SO much fun! Can't wait for the next I can afford. Unfortunately I have a $200 a month bill for that suit now lol but once that's finished I'll have a suit AND have $200 a month that I can spend on track days..

I'm going to be a track whore!

(10-10-2013 12:12 PM)JetMech Wrote:  Happens to the best of us.

I know right! Can't look for the limits of traction without finding them every now and then lol! Thankfully it was at the track, I'm honestly considering making it a track only bike...

(10-10-2013 02:00 PM)That Guy Wrote:  Except me... never happens to me. I don't know what y'all have problems with.

- Justin

Haha! I'm honestly a little relieved it happened... You know with all the BS sayings "There's only two types of riders" blah blah blah and "it's not if but when" it's almost like a weight has been lifted.

'Twas my first off, probably won't be my last. Poo

Not everybody DOESN'T do those things either!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: TI2TT Sept 28-29
(10-10-2013 11:01 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Nice bro!! Glad the second day was much much better! Hope everything else is ok? Bike back to 100%?

Oh yea the right side rear set came in yesterday, so I will be replacing that today/tomorrow.. Other than that she just needs a new slider for the frame slider (possibly going to replace the entire slider because its a little bent therefore probably isn't as strong as it used to be) and a new lower fairing.

Think I'm going to pull the fairings off, clean EVERYTHING (all the dirt/rocks that are probably still hiding in there) flush the coolant (haven't done it to this bike yet) and do an oil change.

Then she will be 100%! She's rideable, but just not as pretty as she once was..

(Whispers to bike: ssshhhhhh baby you know I didn't meant that. I love you, you will always be pretty to me..) haha!

Not everybody DOESN'T do those things either!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious