Rate Thread
08-29-2015, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 02:18 AM by echo1er.)
RE: Sena 10C
So here is a snap view of Sena 10C vs Gopro4

Press the like button!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Gunna have to work on that positioning. Maybe flat across the top?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-29-2015, 08:02 PM
alright going to make another one. with all the highest settings.
08-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Pokemon... yes... all the yes...

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
08-31-2015, 07:42 PM
Is the Sena10C a looping camera? I have the GP Black Edition and barely use it. But I'm considering getting a camera that records on a loop.

As far my Com device, I have a Uclear. I like it because it does not require a boom mic, it doesn't even come with a mic, but yet it's incorporated into the helmet speakers. The sound quality is excellent for the phone. You just say "Hello" or "Pick Up" to answer or don't say anything and the call will go to your voicemail. The BT synced with my Smartphone is good. I listen to music on my rides, the sound quality is not like you get from ear buds but it's okay. You can also sync the Com device to other brands so you can communicate with others who have other brands. The unit itself is relatively small, not too big. The most annoying thing about the device is it takes too long to turn it off. You have to keep it depressed for about 5-6 seconds for it to shut down. Battery life is great, I can go a whole week listening to music and still have juice.
09-01-2015, 12:24 AM
The 10C has video tagging. So what like looping.
Listening to music is very loud. Sometimes I have to turn it down at stop lights to listen to my surroundings. The turn off is very quick. It's like pressing the play button on your phone.
I do wish it had the same features as Uclear and the sena 20S voice command.
Tested out the radio today. I like how we can program with presets. Riding down Maryland it kept tuning in and out

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious