Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Ride to Redstone! Saturday 11/17/16 9:00 AM
09-18-2016, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2016 02:47 PM by TapperLV.)
RE: Ride to Redstone! Saturday 11/17/16 9:00 AM
Great ride! Have photos but can't figure out how to post it from my phone. Too large of a file.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Open each one up in microsoft paint. Click on file, save as, select .jpg and save.

Use that file and let me know. If that doesnt work, before you click on save above, go to edit/home and select resize, type in 50% then save.

There are some 3rd party programs that will do this out there, been a while since I have used one tho will have to look

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
09-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Photo bucket

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
09-19-2016, 05:00 PM
Yeah. Upload to photobucket (make free account). After uploading click on picture. Click on Link Code Icon (looks like Chain links) above picture. Click on DIRECT box. Now go to forum and on the message you want to post the pic in click on the little insert image icon on the top right side of the message box (square with red dot). Now right click in the URL box and click paste.

It would be a good thing to learn how to resize your photos. Pics 800 to 1000 horizontal pixels work best. This size accommodates all computer monitors.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious