Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
R.i.p Amir Elkhechen
07-20-2013, 07:41 AM
R.i.p Amir Elkhechen
Not sure if anyone knew Amir, he passed july 15th. Hit the side of a car on his 636. Its a shot in the dark, if anything awareness of the loyalty in the L.V bike sceen. I knew Amir and at his candle lighting on thursday night, we all were sharing stories/memorys of this Young awesome person. When i wanna say 30-40 street bikes drive up the street in a pack(respectfully quiet) , park and walk up to the circle and listen to the stories. They hung around untill right before it ended, i just wanted too say that was incredible, Amir loved riding and im sure he would have appricated that gester those riders made. Four of my personal day to day friends stayed behind till the service was complete, and i went and gave each one of them a hug, went to tell them "ride safe guys" well i broke down mid sentence. I hope that everyone rides safely. If anyone was there or knew about it please comment. Everyone eles too! [attachment=186     ] IF anyone would like this In loving memory Decal please comment. I can get them made $5 a sticker! Need to have a group buy though he wont cut me 2-3 stickers. I will take absoulty no profit in this! Me and another one of Amirs friemnd went in on 15 decals and handed them to Amirs close friends thrusday. His memory will liveonn!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: R.i.p Amir Elkhechen
My condolences to the family and friends of this rider.

It never ceases to amaze me that amount of support and caring people in the moto world when someone goes down.

I am not sure that anyone on here has ridden with amir and if so I hope that they can chime in!

Rest in peace Amir!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-20-2013, 07:59 AM
(07-20-2013 07:47 AM)ars0n Wrote:  My condolences to the family and friends of this rider.

It never ceases to amaze me that amount of support and caring people in the moto world when someone goes down.

I am not sure that anyone on here has ridden with amir and if so I hope that they can chime in!i.

Rest in peace Amir!!

It amazed me quite abit when I found out alot of those riders didn't know him and stilk took the time to gather for a fallen rider. Says so much about the respect riders have for commrads! It was just like a sceen out of a oldd movie! Im blanking out right now on the name, but the main charcter was the leader in a bike crew. He sets up a race with another bike. Ends up crashing through the a business. His son or a young kid who looked up to him ran over to him and the main guy passed in his arms? I kmow sommmeone here knows what movie this is lol. But the riders showed up and paid respect just like in that movie!
07-22-2013, 04:30 AM
I Believe the crew who made a appreciated apperance by many was called random riders in las vegas, again thanks guys. I hope everyone rides safe and these D*uche drivers in vegas learn to drive or atleast take a second to check for bikes!
Heres a few really bad pictures. 3 pics of that bike crew rolling deep (actually over 100 bikes showed!) A picture of the bike my friend went down on.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious