Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New to the area
03-23-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: New to the area
Anyone know any good sport bike hangouts here in LV I just moved out here too and don't know any riders yet..
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 08:16 PM
(03-23-2014 10:06 PM)bboydrawde Wrote:  Anyone know any good sport bike hangouts here in LV I just moved out here too and don't know any riders yet..

On Thursday nights, theres always a huge group that meets at Sonic across from the Palms. But be warned this is the Random Rider group and they have no organization at all and hardly ever look out for each other. Just a heads up, however you are free to do as you please.
Find all posts by this user
03-24-2014, 08:18 PM
(03-24-2014 08:16 PM)Tat2dAces Wrote:  
(03-23-2014 10:06 PM)bboydrawde Wrote:  Anyone know any good sport bike hangouts here in LV I just moved out here too and don't know any riders yet..

On Thursday nights, theres always a huge group that meets at Sonic across from the Palms. But be warned this is the Random Rider group and they have no organization at all and hardly ever look out for each other. Just a heads up, however you are free to do as you please.

Stay away if you don't like big crowds that don't know how to ride

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
03-24-2014, 08:18 PM
(03-24-2014 08:16 PM)Tat2dAces Wrote:  

Is that what they call themselves these days? Random Riders? I remember a group used to meet at that Sonic 8-10 years ago, but it was the same riders each week and a few were from SCS as well. How things change!

Welcome to the site.
03-24-2014, 08:19 PM
They were told on Thursday not to come back by management.

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
03-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Welcome to Sin City ( no pun intended Tongue ) you'll always find something going on here and ton's of awesome people to ride with. Hope to see you out there and stay safe!!!!

[Image: 974fa0bf-8d8f-4221-a8e7-3a10d3ac92ef.jpg]
03-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the site

Only a dog and rider knows what's it like sticking your head out the window of a moving car Yahoo[/color]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious