Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New To Sin City Sportbikes
07-22-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: New To Sin City Sportbikes
(07-21-2015 09:52 PM)got2go Wrote:  Welcome!

Thank you kindly !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the site!! I see a few have chimed in already! Glad to have you!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-22-2015, 08:01 PM
(07-22-2015 01:30 PM)Ty92 Wrote:  
(07-21-2015 09:30 PM)VEGASRIDER Wrote:  Welcome Ty,

You found the right place if you are looking to strengthen your riding skills. Lots of informative information here along with seasoned riders who emphasize the importance of gear. You have your M endorsement or have you taken a MSF class?

Awesome ! Good to know, yeah I'm also big on wearing my gear i never ride without it ! I don't have my endorsement yet but I have a class booked for 9/04/15 at CSN, theres a long wait but it'll be worth it, I'm pretty stoked for the class. Thanks for welcoming me to the group !

Yeah, that's been the problem in Vegas, the classes get booked up fast. Have you looked into the Fast Track Program? It's exactly the same class but it cost $100 more only because it's limited to 6 students and because it cost more, at times it's easier to get in, that's why they call it Fast Track. Another trick is if you've already registered and paid for an upcoming class, you might be able to get into a class if there is a no show. Kind of like flying standby on the airlines. But I would check with the college to see if they still allow that. I use to be a rider coach at the college, but t I moved out of state. But I'm back now, just not in Vegas. On the bright side, it won't be as hot in September.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious