New Rider New Member
02-07-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: New Rider New Member
Welcome to the board! Yahoo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the site! To answer a few questions... You can take the advanced riding class at any point and time. I believe we will be renewing ours this year or next. It was about 60 bucks for a group class. If you can get into a ERC/ARC class go for it!

For now, take it slow, learn your bike and learn about yourself and how you ride on that bike. Come check us out at one of our gatherings, and if possible check out the track days coming up to REALLY learn how to ride that bike!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2014, 06:59 PM
(02-07-2014 05:09 AM)That Guy Wrote:  Anyway, do that before you do much if any riding, you'll live longer

THIS! And definitely stick with the beginner course. If you're going to drop a bike, drop someone else's...

Welcome to the 250 club.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
02-07-2014, 08:28 PM
thank you to all for ur advice and replies. its nice to know there are decent people in vegas. Even before i started to ride i had a certain level of respect for 2 wheels just because i knew it took a certain level of discipline to know how to ride and ride well. I do gotta say I love the fact that i got lucky in that the gear i got it all matches(thats just me being me). If anyone is curious i have a Vega Attitude, Teknic jacket(i got very lucky being the last one jacket in the warehouse), Bilt Boots(pretty comfortable) and some decent winter gloves... i will be switching to some alpinestars or icon summer gloves once it gets warm. If anyone has been seeing a dude rolling on a red Roketa scooter wearing a red,white,black helmet/red and black jacket and red boots. Its me but pretty soon its gonna be 100 percent sport riding. Cant wait to meet up with the community at the gatherings. Ride Safe and Ride On my brothers and sisters.
02-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Welcome to the site.

(02-06-2014 08:16 PM)SST91 Wrote:  I am brand new to the motorcycle world.

Please, take the beginner rider course sooner than later (now!).
Doo eet!
CSN Rider Course Schedule

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
02-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Welcome. Lots of experience among our group. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We were all in your boots at some point it another.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
02-08-2014, 09:31 PM
(02-08-2014 04:33 AM)got2go Wrote:  Welcome to the site.

(02-06-2014 08:16 PM)SST91 Wrote:  I am brand new to the motorcycle world.

Please, take the beginner rider course sooner than later (now!).
Doo eet!
CSN Rider Course Schedule

will do ASAP just gotta get time off of work...lucky for me my VP is a rider too
02-09-2014, 06:54 PM
(02-07-2014 02:16 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Welcome to the site! To answer a few questions... You can take the advanced riding class at any point and time. I believe we will be renewing ours this year or next. It was about 60 bucks for a group class. If you can get into a ERC/ARC class go for it!

For now, take it slow, learn your bike and learn about yourself and how you ride on that bike. Come check us out at one of our gatherings, and if possible check out the track days coming up to REALLY learn how to ride that bike!!

We have a scheduled MSF course we take as a group? thats pretty awesome. Sign me up
02-09-2014, 07:05 PM
It was a special deal our friend who worked as an instructor created for us. I believe they can still do group classes if you can find enough people to fill all the spots. I hope to have another renewal private class with the club + special invites again. Will need to find out if we can get enough people and get a date going.. I believe it was around 60 a person.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious