Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
My crash video from CVMA
11-01-2012, 06:07 PM
RE: My crash video from CVMA
great riding! sorry for your off... sucks it happened that way, glad you're going to be ok.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 11:53 PM
You were haulin some serious ass! Heal up quick Josh let us know if you need anything.

Cycle Sports TV
11-02-2012, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 09:20 AM by R3K.)
damn Josh, first me, then Evan, then you. This is not a good past 30 days!!! What caused you to lose the rear end? You didn't look like you were carrying a bunch of lean angle when you lost the rear, and I didn't see anything on the track to cause you to slide out like that. Just too much hammer huh? What did Uncle Sam say? Let me know if I can help in any way homie!
11-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Im not sure why the rear stepped out but I have heard that is something common with the 06/07 R6's Uncle Sam said heal up and they'll see me when I return!

(11-02-2012 09:19 AM)R3K Wrote:  damn Josh, first me, then Evan, then you. This is not a good past 30 days!!! What caused you to lose the rear end? You didn't look like you were carrying a bunch of lean angle when you lost the rear, and I didn't see anything on the track to cause you to slide out like that. Just too much hammer huh? What did Uncle Sam say? Let me know if I can help in any way homie!
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Mustang, you did an awesome job out there! Heal up brother, were routing for ya!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious