Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Memorial Ride for Spicoli Mixed Breed
01-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Memorial Ride for Spicoli Mixed Breed
Sorry about the last minute notice, it has been a week of hell! If any of yall can make it, it would be appreciated.

Memorial ride for fallen rider Spicoli of Mixed Breed.
Meet up at "Sinhouse" will be 7pm kickstands up at 8.

From there you will Roll to the Scene....Bonanza and 7th Street...donations are now being accepted. A Wells Fargo Account for donations to his family #1188077208.

Spicoli leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful daughters that were the loves of his life. He was an amazing guy that would do anything for anyone. ( Drove chase truck for poker run and went all the way out to Goldfield to pick up a downed rider and bike in the middle of the night!) He always wanted everyone to be happy and could put a smile on your face with his big as grin. So if you can come out and help us celebrate the man that touched so many lives, a beloved father, brother, and Rider! ONE LOVE my brother! Ride in Peace Spicoli!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: Memorial Ride for Spicoli Mixed Breed
(01-25-2013 10:39 AM)Roadblock Wrote:  Sorry about the last minute notice, it has been a week of hell! If any of yall can make it, it would be appreciated.

Memorial ride for fallen rider Spicoli of Mixed Breed.
Meet up at "Sinhouse" will be 7pm kickstands up at 8.

From there you will Roll to the Scene....Bonanza and 7th Street...donations are now being accepted. A Wells Fargo Account for donations to his family #1188077208.

Spicoli leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful daughters that were the loves of his life. He was an amazing guy that would do anything for anyone. ( Drove chase truck for poker run and went all the way out to Goldfield to pick up a downed rider and bike in the middle of the night!) He always wanted everyone to be happy and could put a smile on your face with his big as grin. So if you can come out and help us celebrate the man that touched so many lives, a beloved father, brother, and Rider! ONE LOVE my brother! Ride in Peace Spicoli!

Is this tonight?

Cycle Sports TV
01-25-2013, 07:36 PM
I think this is tonight I am looking for the meetup. I am about to leave work and have to head home, going to try to meet you guys at the crash site. Anyone else is going please post up so we can meet!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-27-2013, 12:56 AM
I had to work late

Cycle Sports TV

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious