Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Medium range trip advice?
05-12-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Medium range trip advice?
Absolutely I will go pick up a plug kit and a bike pump. Didn't think about a hand pump, that's why I came to you guys! I guess 36 P.S.I. isn't that hard to pump up... Gotta do something to keep in shape I guess now that I'm not going to be digging ditches and fitting pipe no more! Yahoo I was a little concerned about not having any power source and the price of a battery operated one if they make one...Huh

Thanks for all the words of wisdom thus far!

Not everybody DOESN'T do those things either!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Okay so tire pump and plug kit is purchased and on board, putting finishing touches on luggage so I'm ready to go in the morning. Trying to hit the road by 0600 sharp so needing to catch some sleep. Thanks again for all the words of wisdom guys! I'll post some pics hopefully from ye old D60 if it fits anywhere!!

Not everybody DOESN'T do those things either!
05-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Have a safe trip!

2003 Yamaha R6
Motodynamic LED integrated turn signals
Gregg's Custom lisence plate bracket
Yoshimura RS-3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Are you covered for free towing in the event your bike breaks down? Joining the AMA or AAA Plus includes free tow for motorcycles.

Carry a Camelback, so you can drink a beverage while you ride without stopping and stay hydrated. So your company will reimburse you for mileage? You can make a killing doing that.

Being under the age of 25 is the hardest part when renting a vehicle. Most places will accept a debit card too, but you must be at least 25.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious