Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Long solo trip tomorrow
05-17-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Long solo trip tomorrow
almost to idaho.springs! you can smell it from there!!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 03:05 PM
This is kinda like a video game.... how sad is it that now that I'm done with school, watching this update every 10 minutes is what I base my day around?....

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
05-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Please do stop by a dispensary and have a kuma bar on me.. =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-17-2013, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 04:09 PM by Rev. That Guy.)
(05-17-2013 03:26 PM)ars0n Wrote:  Please do stop by a dispensary and have a kuma bar on me.. =D

Yeah.... About that.... No. Eatables and Justin don't ge along...

Arrived safe and sound. Bike performed famously, arrived with the same amount of parts that it left with so that's good. Already half a glass into my bullmeister!

Will do some riding while here too so will keep the spot running.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Good to hear !!!! Take some pics! =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

05-17-2013, 04:38 PM
(just saw the pics on your facebook, lookin good! )

05-17-2013, 07:34 PM
(05-17-2013 03:05 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  This is kinda like a video game.... how sad is it that now that I'm done with school, watching this update every 10 minutes is what I base my day around?....

I know the feeling. I was done with school, and then it's like, "now what?"

TG: Glad you made it safe and sound. Post up for the return trip too.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
05-17-2013, 07:43 PM
I want to play where is he now

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
05-18-2013, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 07:20 PM by Rev. That Guy.)
(05-17-2013 07:43 PM)tomy Wrote:  I want to play where is he now

Wait til you see the pics from where I'm going here. Colorado's version of "the dragon" miles upon miles of endless curves! An I forgot my damn gopro!

- J

- Ken "No Neck"

05-18-2013, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 03:28 AM by Rev. That Guy.)
I will say this, I couldnt have asked for better weather on the ride out. Stayed in the 70s most of the time except vail pass, that was in the 50s. Utah was a bit chilly around 6am. Enough that I put my liner back in but that was to be expected.

taking it easy today. making the rounds and such with the locals and then tomorrow off for a ride with my brother (he is the reason I came out here) to help him clear his mind and connect with him a bit (I wont get into details).

Have, potentially, a 360 mile ride planned with him Sunday up I-70 to US-40 just past Idaho Springs, then north through Winter Park and Granby where we will grab the 125 north to Walden, then from there take 14 east through Pouder (spelling?) Canyon into Fort Collins, then follow the mountains back south into Castle Rock again if anyone wants to look it up.

Another short ride will likely be Deer Creek Canyon to Bear Creek Canyon and out through Morrison, Or, 285 south into the twisties for a few hours and back out through Colorado Springs.

Gonna be pretty bad ass I think.

- J

- Ken "No Neck"

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious