Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Last Red Rock ride of the year! {9/26/13}
10-01-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Last Red Rock ride of the year! {9/26/13}
I think matt knew something was up... =D

35 mph is the speed.

Pace is whatever you are comfortable riding at! No pressure here!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 04:59 PM
(10-01-2013 03:45 PM)ars0n Wrote:  35 mph is the speed.

Pace is whatever you are comfortable riding at! No pressure here!

i guess what i was looking for was, 5-10 over? spirited? balls out?

i always ride my own ride no matter what others do, but again just asking...

Also, is northshore rd (41a) a decent ride?
10-01-2013, 05:12 PM
We ride our rides..=D We save the crazy stuff for the track. Ride within your limits and always be safe and courteous. Whatever your def of balls out or spirited depends on your own riding ability..Some's spirited may be another's balls out?

All of our rides have a sweeper pos where he/she is the last in line and rides no faster then the one furthest in the pack. He will know where the destination and stops are and will know what to do in case an emergency should arise. We like to pride ourselves on riding safely and wearing the right gear and practicing skills. Some rides may be faster paced then another's but then again, that all depends on your position on what is fast and what isnt =D. But either way, you wont find people taking chances with other peoples lives or their machines in this group. But you will find a bunch of a fast mofo's with everyones(even cagers) best intrests in mind =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
On a public forum I will admit to going no faster than 34 1/2 miles per hour Evil6

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious