Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Las Vegas MotoVloggs/Social Media
08-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Las Vegas MotoVloggs/Social Media
I want to start Moto Vlogs just for a view of a day to day ride.

Anyone Moto Vlog here?

What do you think about Moto Vloggers?

Whats your instagram?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Las Vegas MotoVloggs/Social Media
I dont motovlog but watch alot who do and id love to see someone frm vegas to do it
08-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Couple guys on youtube post up their vegas travels... not to many vloggers around here though!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-12-2015, 09:10 PM
well lets pull out the cameras and lets start vlogging.

found this guy.

Then I'm trying
I don't have nothing to talk about and new to Vegas so I really don't know where to ride.

08-13-2015, 08:23 AM
(08-12-2015 09:10 PM)echo1er Wrote:  well lets pull out the cameras and lets start vlogging.

found this guy.

What a douche... What did he expect would happen when he flipped off a cop?

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
08-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Sorry I thought it was funny as hell. Cop had no right to pull him over just for flipping him the bird. Had a cop pull me and a buddy over one time cause he THOUGHT we were going to race. When we pulled away from the light normally he STILL pulled us over and told us that. Then proceeded to check our paperwork, yes we were let go doesn't change the fact he had no probable cause
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2015, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 03:07 AM by Rev. That Guy.)
(08-16-2015 11:04 PM)BigNasty Wrote:  Sorry I thought it was funny as hell. Cop had no right to pull him over just for flipping him the bird. Had a cop pull me and a buddy over one time cause he THOUGHT we were going to race. When we pulled away from the light normally he STILL pulled us over and told us that. Then proceeded to check our paperwork, yes we were let go doesn't change the fact he had no probable cause
Working in the industry (sort of) and dealing with metro on a nearly daily basis, I can say that he truthfully did not pull you over because he thought you were gonna race... he may have said that, but keep in mind that his job is not only to catch bad guys and law breakers, but to also create a presence and try to prevent crimes. I know this seems like with that justification, he did have no real probably cause, but guess what, he didn't... at all. there is nothing illegal about making a traffic stop because technically he is not detaining you at that point, he is simply making contact.

That being said, you have 2 options in a situation like that. One would be to do exactly as you did and furnish papers upon request. This is going to be the lowest drama experience, as if you have nothing to hide, you will be on your way shortly, no harm, no foul, sans a bit of an inconvenience. Option 2 is simply to state, right away and in a respectful manner, that you have not committed any crime and ask if you are being detained or if you are free to go. If it is a good cop, 99 times out of 100, the cop will immediately say "have a good day" and you are on your way because he knows he has nothing to detain you on.

NOW, the problem comes up when you throw an attitude at the cop right off the bat, then they will usually do everything they legally can to make the stop as miserable as possible for you. This is also usually a red flag to them that you may have something to hide so he will do all legal things (check papers and whatnot) in hopes of uncovering something that he can nail you on.

You have to remember that these guys deal with assholes all day every day. You cant blame them for being dicks sometimes. everyone eventually gets that way if you are treated like shit all the time.

Flipping a cop off like that, while not illegal, is just stupid and disrespectful. I feel that anyone that treats cops like that should be put on a list of people that the cops WONT come to help when they NEED it. Why should they (other than you pay taxes that pays their salary) - just look at it from a human nature stand point.

I dont know. You ask me, the guy in that video is a d-bag and deserves to be pulled over.

Its funny, I dont disrespect cops, I dont flip them off, I am polite when I have been contacted and guess what? I dont get pulled over for stupid shit. LOL

And just so I stay on topic of the thread... no i dont MotoVLog. Sorry.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
08-17-2015, 07:59 PM
Once again the police can not pull you over for no reason. It's against the law.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2015, 12:27 AM
(08-17-2015 03:06 AM)That Guy Wrote:  there is nothing illegal about making a traffic stop because technically he is not detaining you at that point, he is simply making contact.

TL;DR version

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
08-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Asshat. Never disrespect another cyclist even if it is a cop. Always wave to a fellow cyclist especially a cop!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious