Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Greetings!
10-20-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Greetings!
Hey all quick update: Still in SFO. Now in charge of the International Terminal and all associated maintenance. Still trying to get back to Houston or even Vegas for that matter. Job market is really tight right now for the Aviation Management types. Fam is all good too.

Next time I'm in LAS I will have to swing by for a quick visit.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2018, 12:07 PM
Yo yo Rolandoooo!! Good to hear from you mang! Def let me know when you are in town!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Guess who's back......back again........

Hey all. Just dropping a quick note to let you guys know I am back in Vegas. I just moved last week with the family. I left United and I am now with American. Living in Houston was fantastic and I will genuinely miss it, but the commute between IAH and SFO, week in and week out sucked. So we moved into a rental for now and the house we are getting built should be done by late December.

There are a few familiar names and lots of new ones. Hopefully once I am settled, I can come out to a TWT even though I am bikeless for now. Lots of changes out here in the short time I have been gone. Anyway hope to come across some of you soon. Yahoo

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious