Rate Thread
06-19-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: GOLDWING
goldwing is a hell of a bike. Big and not super practical for around town, but they handle surprisingly well in the twisties. All the weight is relatively low so it is quite nimble considering it weighs as much as a Volkswagen. The cool thing about the goldwings is that its actually hard to lay them down. Unless you completely run off the road or hit something really hard, they will usually stop on the floor boards, minimizing damage and making them A LOT easier to pick up. I have seen videos of guys messing around spinning them by intentionally low-siding them, catching the boards and sliding into 360s and such. One guy even got the thing back on its wheels without having to lift it up.

Have fun with it!

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2013, 09:31 PM
Coolieo

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
06-20-2013, 05:07 AM
I got this really for Linda. She hasn't been on a bike in acouple years. The vulcan i had was nice but wasn't designed to have a windshield so it was loud and buffety. This wing is the total opposite, quiet! I just hope it's just as nice in the back seat!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
06-20-2013, 05:39 AM
(06-20-2013 05:07 AM)the falcon Wrote:  I got this really for Linda. She hasn't been on a bike in acouple years. The vulcan i had was nice but wasn't designed to have a windshield so it was loud and buffety. This wing is the total opposite, quiet! I just hope it's just as nice in the back seat!

the back seat on those is where to be. Its kinda like a limo... you dont wanna be the one driving it.

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

06-20-2013, 07:36 AM
(06-20-2013 05:07 AM)the falcon Wrote:  I got this really for Linda. She hasn't been on a bike in acouple years. The vulcan i had was nice but wasn't designed to have a windshield so it was loud and buffety. This wing is the total opposite, quiet! I just hope it's just as nice in the back seat!

You could always have Matt drive while you sit in the back.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
06-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Awesome, thats a helluva machine!

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure that it is worth watching
06-20-2013, 12:16 PM
(06-20-2013 07:36 AM)JetMech Wrote:  

You could always have Matt drive while you sit in the back.

That's right!!!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
06-20-2013, 05:43 PM
A pic![attachment=179]

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
06-20-2013, 07:55 PM
oooooooooo driver backrest! nice!

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

06-20-2013, 08:50 PM
black is best.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious