Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
GEARED UP MOVIE FILMING!
11-21-2012, 12:58 PM
GEARED UP MOVIE FILMING!

Geared Up Moto would like to thank all of the SCS riders who responded to our post in regards to filming the movie! We gathered exactly enough people for the shoot. The filming went awesome and the producer, director and the crew got some beautiful footage! The film crew also send their appreciation for all who participated! The official trailer for the movie/documentary called, "Why We Ride" will be publicly released January 2013! We will be sure to post it up on the forums for you when its available! Thank you again for coming through on such short notice, you guys are awesome!

Your Friends,

Geared Up Motorcycle Performance
6965 Speedway Blvd Suite X-103
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702) 228-4327 shop
jourdan@gearedupmoto.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: GEARED UP MOVIE FILMING!
(11-21-2012 12:58 PM)Geared Up Moto Wrote:  Geared Up Moto would like to thank all of the SCS riders who responded to our post in regards to filming the movie! We gathered exactly enough people for the shoot. The filming went awesome and the producer, director and the crew got some beautiful footage! The film crew also send their appreciation for all who participated! The official trailer for the movie/documentary called, "Why We Ride" will be publicly released January 2013! We will be sure to post it up on the forums for you when its available! Thank you again for coming through on such short notice, you guys are awesome!

Your Friends,

Geared Up Motorcycle Performance
6965 Speedway Blvd Suite X-103
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702) 228-4327 shop
jourdan@gearedupmoto.com
was fun and look forward to seeing my baby in it, even if just for a fraction of a second.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
11-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Sweet, when do we get to see the it?
11-22-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm thinking we should have a big viewing party at Geared Up Motorsports once the DVDs are released! Thanks for putting the word out there, it was pretty fun to rip down through the canyons at Valley of Fire. Hopefully I made the final cut!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious