Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Free 6,12,or 24 pack for help
07-03-2015, 03:47 AM
RE: Free 6,12,or 24 pack for help
Well got the back end done! Had to get a little magiver on the bolts... But she is dropped in the rear
Now just need help with the front.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 09:26 AM
(07-03-2015 03:47 AM)JoeJoe Wrote:  Well got the back end done! Had to get a little magiver on the bolts... But she is dropped in the rear
Now just need help with the front.

Does it sit ok on the side stand with the rear done? How much more room do you have to work with?

Front is easy but you have to be careful. Doing one fork leg at a time, while on the side stand, loosen the triple clamp pinch bolts just enough (like half to 3/4 turn only) both top and bottom as well as the clip-on pinch bolt. The gently push on the front end to compress the right fork and the loose fork should slide up slightly. This is easier with a buddy to help. Once the fork leg has slid up (go in small increments at first, like 1/2 inch or so), tighten up the upper punch bolt. Now loosen the other fork leg and allow it to slide up, taking care to match the height on both legs and tighten the upper bolt. Repeat if needed to go lower, but remember it is easier to slide them up the to push them down so go a little at a time.

Once you are happy, snug all the bolts up again and you are good to go.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
07-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Back end is done. Now looking for help on the front. I guess I could just watch you tube for about 20 min again, I'd be a pro at the front as well haa

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious