Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Dainese Delmar jacket & Wave back protector
01-13-2013, 07:18 PM
Dainese Delmar jacket & Wave back protector
I'm selling a barely used Dainese Delmar leather riding jacket. Size 54 Euro/44 US. As you can see from the photos the jacket is in pristine condition. This is one of Dainese's top of the line models and sells for $700 new. It is made with 100% D-stone leather. If you haven't experienced D-stone you don't know what you're missing. This is some of the most supple leather I have ever seen. It makes for an incredibly comfortable, well fitting jacket. Built in leather speed hump for aerodynamics and back/neck protection. Built in external genuine Titanium shoulder protection. This enables the rider to slide across the tarmac in the event of a mishap instead of tumble . The Delmar also comes standard with internal CE certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protection. There are several leather stretch panels for flexibility. The extensive use of kevlar in the non-impact areas also lends itself to increased flexibility and airflow. Included with the jacket is an optional CE certified Dainese Wave back protector that is zipped into a pocket in the liner. The Delmar also includes a zip-in insulated liner for those chilly morning rides. If the buyer is interested in track days or an even higher level of protection for the street the jacket can also be paired/zipped to any Dainese leather riding pants.

Price is $400, firm. No scammers. I will only consider trades for a Nexx XR1R carbon helmet, size large. Will ship the jacket anywhere in the US at the buyer's expense but only once funds have cleared. If the buyer is interested in a one-piee suit I'm also selling a BKS suit. Will make package deal for buyers considering both garments. Please PM me with any other questions. Thanks for looking.

[Image: DSC00142_zps16d7d722.jpg]

[Image: DSC00145_zpsa0e3c080.jpg]

[Image: DSC00153_zpsf3003504.jpg]

[Image: DSC00147_zps5afc50bc.jpg]

[Image: DSC00146_zps963c5f53.jpg]

[Image: DSC00144_zpsb48c247a.jpg]

[Image: DSC00143_zps4ba0b1ba.jpg]

[Image: DSC00148_zps452b257e.jpg]

[Image: DSC00151_zpsf2e7d3f8.jpg]

[Image: DSC00154_zps3cf422ab.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply